xi. skater girl

❝ 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿!❞

𝖩𝖠𝖭𝖴𝖠𝖱𝖸 7, 1985
𝖠𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖪

"THERE'S NO WAY YOU DID THAT" Max said in shock, as the curly-haired boy continued to tell her the story.

"I just punched him. It was awesome." He continued. "So, Mayfield, what's your badass story?" He asked her.

"I don't think you're ready for it." Max grinned at the curly-haired boy. He raised his eyebrows.

"Me? Not ready? You're kidding." He chuckled.

"Alright. That was while you were with Beverly." The redhead said, tucking a piece of her red hair behind her ear.

𝖣𝖤𝖢𝖤𝖬𝖡𝖤𝖱 28, 1984.
𝖠𝖳 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖪𝖠𝖳𝖤 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖪.

"Hey Conan?" Max asked the brunette boy that was skateboarding with her.

"Woah, woah, woah. Who's Conan?" Mike asked the redhead.

"He's a dude I met at the skatepark." Max explained. "Now shut up and let me finish."

"What's up?" He replied, picking up his skateboard. It had skulls on the back, and everything was black on white, except for some red roses.

"Did you ever have a girl friend, who suddently had a girlfriend, and then started ignoring you?" Max asked him.

"Is this about the Wheeler dude?" Conan asked her, as he started skating. Max followed him.

"Perphaps. Maybe. Alright it was him! So, did that ever happen to you?" She asked him.

"Not really." Conan said. Max sighed and started skating with him, trying new tricks.

"Move." She heard all of the sudden. The redhead turned around, and as she liked to call him, she saw the most stupid douche bag that she's ever met.

Gilbert Blythe. You would think that he's so attractive and amazing, with his hazel eyes and black hair, but really, evil takes a human form in him.

Gilbert Blythe. How do you even begin to explain Gilbert Blythe?

"One time Tom Cruise told him his hair looked good" some people would say.