v. pretty face

❝ 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴!❞

𝖩𝖠𝖭𝖴𝖠𝖱𝖸 5𝗍𝗁, 1985
𝖬𝖨𝖪𝖤'𝖲 𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖲𝖤

"WHEELER" Max slapped the curly-haired boy as he entered the libing room.

"Uhm, ouch?" He looked at her, putting his hand on his cheek.

"Your mom was here earlier today! And she almost saw me!" The redhead said. "Never leave like that again."

"Well, you can't be mad at me. I got tickets to a Madonna concert." He said, making the blue-eyed girl's face drop.

"Madonna? In Hawkins?" She said in shock.
"How did you-"

"Dustin. His mom got a new job, and she's the hairdresser for celebrites, including Madonna." He explained to her.

"Mike!" A man's voice said all of the sudden.
It was his dad.

"Oh shit. Max, go hide." He told her.

"What? Where?" The redhead asked, confused. But she didn't get an answer to that, so she just quickly ran and got into the closet.

"Hi dad." She could hear the curly-hair boy say to his father. Her arms were sweating.

"Where's that bitch of your mother?" His father asked, which made her hurt and get some flashback she wished she would have never remembered.

"Where's your mom?" Her father asked as he grabbed the young Mayfield's arm, pushing her down.

"I told you! I don't know!" She yelled, tears running down her face.

"WHERE IS SHE, LITTLE SHIT?!" He screamed at her, pushing her down again as she was trying to get up.

"I-I told-d you. I-I don-n't know." She said, as her lip was cut, and her nose was bleeding.

"Piece of shit." Her dad mumbled as he stared to walk, leaving Max bleeding.

"Mayfield? Mayfield?" The redhead heard the curly-haired boy's voice. "You alright?" He asked her.

She wasn't making eye contact with him — she was lost in her thoughts.

"What? Oh yeah- Wheeler what the hell happend to your eye?" Max asked the curly-hair boy as she saw his eye was purple.