009

(1 year later)

It has been 1 year since the break up and since the last time I saw her.

"Annyeong!!! Yah everyone wake up now we are going to be late." Beomgyu's voice rang lodly throughout the whole dorm. 

"Bro its like 6 in the morning. Wtf do you want?" Taehyun asked sleepily. 

"Yall forgot huh...well just a reminder that today IS the start of school so wake up sleepy heads we're gonna be late. L.A.T.E laaaateeeee." He dragged the last word until all of us were willing to wake up and get dressed.

"I swear, I hate school so much. Ughh why do we even have to wake up so early?" Huening Kai questioned.

Lol what a mood.

We got dressed and all, and we agreed to meet the girls at the bus stop.

And someone was there too. 

"You guys are late. Like 5 minutes late. For your information." Ryujin told us off.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes at her statement. "It's just 5 minutes. Whats the worst that could happen?"

And they continued bickering like an old married couple.

And someone caught my eye.

"Oh yeah...Yeji is back. We forgot to tell you. She came back just recently. We didn't know planning a wedding took such a long time heh." Lia spoke, out of the blue.

She chuckled awkwardly as all of their heads turned to me.

I cleared my throat and pointed my finger in front. 

"The...the bus is here." 

(A/N) 

Please feel free to correct any gramatical errors and mistakes I've made. And also I found this chapter rather hard to write haha