015

"I am never riding that again." Yeji pointed to the roller coaster that stood behind her from far away.

"So...did you guys have fun?" Ryujin asked the both of them.

They slightly nodded their heads.

"Well, did you?" Yeji asked her

"Oh yeah but Beomgyu kept begging me to take that roller coaster too so guess who spoilt my fun." Ryujin huffed.

"Shut up. I just wanted to have fun ok." Beomgyu fired at her.

She stuck out her tongue at him. 

"They are so childish." Yeji said to Yeonjun.

They ended up busting into laughter. 

"You know, I still wish that we were together. I had so many things to tell you that day we broke up." Yeonjun glanced at her. 

She felt so bad for just that moment, she wished that time would turn back and she wished that she could have taken back what she said.

"I felt so lost without you." He looked at her.

She looked at him, teary eyed. "I'm sorry." She mouthed. 

"U-unnie? Are you crying?" Yuna interfered.

"Ani...I'm not." Yeji dried her tears.

"Come on, lets go eat some Korean barbeque." Yuna dragged her along with the rest.

"Hyung, if you still miss her, man up. We've got your back." Huening Kai appeared beside him and winked.

This time, maybe he knew how to make things right.