012 (Christmas special)

Yeji's POV

I took a stroll in the park. The city was bustling with people, out rushing to buy Christmas decorations, the street lights coloured and lit up the whole city of Seoul.

Christmas decorations hung everywhere and in the central of the park stood a big Christmas tree with its star shining so brightly.

This place hasn't changed since I left. I remember a few years ago, before the break up, we were taking a walk in the park. And that was when he asked me if I would be with him. 

Now, things had changed. Our once, so fresh and close and the relationship we thought would never end had proved us wrong. 

The saying was right. "All good things come to an end."

Sadly it was the end of ours. 

I walked and walked, enjoying the cool, winter breeze and it started to snow. It was beautiful. But I was freezing cold. And a familiar image stood in front of my eyes.

"Yeji..." 

I heard a faint whisper.

I walked closer and I saw him. Smiling in front of me. 

I guess it wouldn't hurt just to take a walk with him to forget everything we've ever done.

"I'm really sorry for what I've done." I hung my head low.

He stopped and looked at me. He lifted my chin upwards. I looked up to face him. 

"I...I forgive you. After all, we can't be the cause of breaking their friendship right?"

I let out a small chuckle.

"I...I'm really sorry for being so...such a bad girlfriend I really wish time could turn back and I could take back what I said."

He pulled me into a hug. 

"Everything takes time. For now, we just know that we are on better terms."

I smiled. This was a really good Christmas.

We both walked back to the house where the girls stayed. They must have invited the boys over.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" They all squealed in delight.

"Wait...how come you guys don't look surprised we came back together?" I asked

"Uh...uhhhhh...about that..." Ryujin nervously stutters.

"Just tell her." Beomgyu nudged.

"Fine. We set this all up. We after you went to the park, we called the boys to persuade Yeonjun oppa to go there too. That's how...it was so coincidental?" Ryujin laughed sheepishly.

I didn't really mind. They made this such a good Christmas, getting together with him was actually my Christmas wish. Maybe, Christmas wishes do actually come true.

(A/N)

Yayy they got together again. No, this is not the end of the story. There is still a little bit more to come. Thank you guys for reading and have a Merry Christmas!!!