010

You know how irritated you feel when someone you are awkward around is in a group of friends and that group of friends are close to your group of close friends? 

(A/N) Im sorry this was confusing

yeah they just had to. I was in the bus and I found a place to sit down. Yuna ad Huening Kai just had to shove Yeonjun to sit beside me. Well, I found it super annoying and it wasn't like we were going to patch up. And it's not like he wanted it too. 

Anyway, in school guess who was in my class too? not Yeonjun but Lia yep. Luckily my life was not this 'cliché-ed' story. So I had someone to talk to in class. While the others were in different classes. 

During recess we had to sit together. I hated it. It was so awkward around each other. 

"Noona why won't you patch thing up with hyung...?" Beomgyu came up to me and pouted.

"Ew Beomgyu don't do that. It's so cringey." Ryujin commented.

"Shut up." He shot back at her.

I just shrugged. "I don't know...maybe things just didn't work out between us." I explained.

I guess he heard it. "I need to go to the bathroom." He stood up and excused himself from the conversation.

I felt bad. I was the one who started this whole mess and I didn't know how to work things out. Now, I had to fix this problem.