014

"Come onnn lets go ride that first." Ryujin smirked and pulled Beomgyu along with her. 

The rest followed suit leaving Yeji and Yeonjun all alone. 

Yeji scanned her surroundings. Not a single trace of them. She groaned. 

"What? You don't like being with me?"Yeonjun nudged her.

"What no I like being with you it's just that-" Realisation struck her as she realised what she had just said. He looked at her, stunned. 

"Wow I never knew you like being with me."He let out a soft chuckle. 

Her face turned a shade of bright pink as her eyes were focused on him.

His blue hair, along with a smile, why did she break up with him?

"Earth to Yeji...what...were you so focused on?" He snapped her out of her thoughts.

"N-nothing" She shook her head in denial.

"Ppali lets go play haha." She dragged Yeonjun along with her to the nearest ride, the 90 degree drop roller coaster.

"Wait. I don't wanna ride this." Yeji hesitantly stuttered. 

"Come on, it'll be fun plus we are already queuing up." Yeonjun pleaded her.

"Fine I'll go. But I'm scared..." Her voice trailed off as she turned to face the front.

They were next.

She sighed in worry.

"It's our turn." Yeonjun signaled to her as she securely fastened the seatbelt and shut her eyes tightly. 

Yeonjun looked over at her, smiling. He gripped her hand tightly. 

She looked at him.

"Don't worry. I'm here." He said to her.