PDA and Party rockin'

Sorry you guys! Hella off my game lately, just moved which was stressful, and just don't seem to have the likes of time on my hands lmao. Hopefully that'll change a bit if my mum would quit waking me up in the small hours of the day you know.

-

Y/n stood outside, looking out into the trees in thought. She was fidgeting with her shirt, sitting on a bench in the quiet. The only sound in the courtyard was her feet tapping the floor.

He...doesn't have any boundaries. I don't think any of them do, they keep acting like I'm not some freakin alien that appeared here- which I practically am. They treat me like friends- except for Caius. If that big idiot touches me one more time..

She face palmed, groaning quietly at her own embarrassment. "Yesterday was really bad..."

"That was..."
She thought back to it, back to the look in Caius's eyes..
"Ugh! I'm gonna go insane at this rate!" She grumbled to herself.

"Y/n."

She looked up to see the very Giant she was thinking about a moment ago, and smiled nervously.
"What are you doing out here?"

"N-NOTHING!" She said, and worried he'd push on, but he only smiled and sat beside her.

Sighing, she waited for him to say something, blushing madly to herself.
"I was wondering... you said that your world doesn't...believe in Magic?" She raised her eyebrows, and looked away, thinking.
"Ah, well... yeah. For the most part, Magic isn't real in my world. But clearly you guys have it, so uh, I guess everyone was wrong.."
He nodded thoughtfully, trying to imagine his own world without the use of magic.

"Or...maybe it's not just magic.. I mean, I thought that huge Titan people weren't possible a while ago, who's to say magic isn't just a strong connection you have with some kind of measurable power source you can store in yourselves." She sighed and stopped gesturing with her hands, going back to fiddling with the hem of her shirt, holding air in her cheeks.

When she looked back at his expression, she deadpanned. He's like a puppy.

She laughed quietly, imagining the fit her world would have over this one.

"Y/n..." she dropped the smile, waiting for him to say something to make fun of her, or call her crazy.
"You bring us so much knowledge... from your other world.."
His large hand reached to touch her hair and smooth her face, and she felt her heart flutter from nervousness until his face got really close.

"You are indeed most suited to be my bride.."

"H-huh-" his lips were on hers, and she closed her eyes, furrowing her brows and held onto his cloak, thing.

She pulled her face away from him and pushed him, sputtering madly.

She scooted away on the bench.
"I-ITS NOT THAT BIG A DEAL!" She covered her face, shaking her head.

"Y-you can't just freaking kiss me like that out of no where!! we're o-outside!" She whispered, shaking from laughing out of nervousness.
"Oh! You mustn't worry about that y/n!"

"Hmm.." he hummed, looking around.

She felt him wrap his arm around her, and when she looked up he was pointing at something.
"You see y/n? Look over there, at that window."

She followed the direction he was pointing, and flinched, her jaw dropping.
"W-woah!!" She forced herself to look away, feeling a blood rush creep onto her face.
"And there as well."
She shook her head, having already glanced at the two figures and covered her face again, shaking madly. "Oh my god....."