Non-cannon (kink-chapters part 1??)

Not that any of this is cannon to the original manga or anything lol

Ready for kinky shit?
Good!!

This is short!
_

Caius hovered over a twitching, writhing figure below him. The small creature was gasping for air, eyes closed and legs shifting desperately in the night with his large hand gripping around its throat.
Through the curtain around the bed in the palace, their blurred silhouettes made it seem as if a violent crime was occurring behind it.
But Caius smiled softly, gently unwrapping his hand from around her neck a bit, and then all the way, allowing her to breathe once more.
She panted heavily, coughing and then biting her lip, sweat dripping down her forehead.

"Ff-fuck-... you- you didn't have to let.." a soft gasp interrupted her, her thighs rubbing together beneath him. "-Let go yet.." she finished, heart beating hard and quickly in excitement.
Caius's eyebrows furrowed gently and he sighed, blushing down at her.
"I don't know if seeing you unable to breathe is really.." he pursed his lips, brushing her hair out of her face with the tips of his fingers. He was horrified when she'd first mentioned this was something she wanted him to do- but the way she seemed to react to it..
Her eyes fluttered a little when she felt the gentle swipe of his fingers turn into a smooth five paths down her cheek, and then he cupped her face carefully.

"I promise I'm okay." She panted, reaching for Caius's hand and pulling it towards her mouth, kissing his knuckles, red blotches in the pattern of a hand print appearing across her neck. Soon they would be fade into purple. "I know m-maybe it's strange.." she looked down almost bashfully, and he gulped nervously as he stared at her beautiful skin flushing into a deep red on her face.
"You're quite literally squirming dear, are you sure you don't want me to just-" she bit her lip again and shook her head, nuzzling her face into his knuckles again, almost as if she was trying to hide her face. "N-not yet.." she whispered hoarsely, even though her core was dripping and causing a visible patch in her underwear she couldn't hide from him.
Caius made his decision only after another tense moment of trying to decipher if the way she was acting was closer to torture or pleasure. Because of her racing heart and those sweet, dark eyes staring up at him again, he was leaning towards pleasure, and quite a lot of it. But then she would whine in a way that almost made his heart break- that would be, if she wasn't enjoying it as much as she was.

"I can't squeeze you further y/n.. but I can try to do something else- I can tell you're not going to be able to speak tomorrow if I continue.." he whispered, snaking his hand behind her head and pulling her up slightly to kiss her forehead as he sat in front of her between her legs almost. It was far enough she could close her knees together- hence all that delectable squeezing and rubbing of her thighs at some sort of attempt at friction- but her calfs were resting on his thighs.
She made a noise of discontent at this, but even that small noise broke in her throat and created a squeak before it faded into the air and she couldn't make another whine. She gasped and blushed further at how very right he was. She had been asking him to do this for possibly two hours now. It was obvious they'd lost track of time- or rather she had for the most part. If he had, she'd likely have it worse.

He chuckled and his mouth twitched into a smile again. "You sound like a dog." He laughed gently, that signature sunshine smile of his appearing on his face.
"I-!" She clapped a hand over her mouth when her voice broke off into a whisper, and indeed a sound similar to some sort of puppy like whine escaped her throat with it.

They stared at eachother, surprised faces looking over one another's for a moment
before they both burst into a fit of laughter. One, a delighted and full laugh, and the other more of a shaking of her shoulders while she held in the noises that'd come from her if she didn't.

He smiled, kissing her nose and letting his hands trail down her shoulders and arms, until they slid off as he stood up off the bed.

"I'll make you some tea."