Chapter 3

"Isn't this nice?" Justin laughed manically. "Please J, not again" I cried. "Ooh! Red lights out side! Let's see if they want to come and play!" Justin cackled as tears ran down my cheeks. GARNET GARNET!
"Opie!" Garnet gasped as I looked up at her. "It's okay" Garnet said as I hugged her chest. "Your agent called, they want you and me to do a show with a song called Señorita" Garnet said. "Another love song, geez" I groaned. "Well we have to be there around about 11am, so we have 2 hours, you are free to do whatever" Garnet said as she got up, knocking me back onto the bed. "Thanks G" I smiled up at Garnet as she gave me a thumbs up and headed out.
What's wrong with her, she was so friendly last night.
I shook it off and put on a outfit.

I went outside and decided to go to a nearby skate park

I went outside and decided to go to a nearby skate park. Before I had become famous, I had been an excellent skater. I tied up my hair, put on my trainers, wrapped my leather jacket around my waist and I almost felt normal again. A girl headed towards me, she was immensely pretty but I felt quite comfortable with her for some reason, unlike mine and Garnet's relationship.

 A girl headed towards me, she was immensely pretty but I felt quite comfortable with her for some reason, unlike mine and Garnet's relationship

"Hey! Do you need a skateboard?" The girl asked as I nodded and smiled. She handed me hers and brought out another one. "Hey, you didn't have to do that" I said smiling. "It's nice to be kind, plus I have one extra" the girl said. "I'm Opal, Opal as in singer Star Opal" I said nervously as the girl's mouth dropped. "I thought I knew you from somewhere! That's so cool! I'm Tia. Tia Buckley" Tia held out her hand and I shook it. "So are you good at skateboarding?" I asked. "Am I?" Tia spluttered as she began to do a series of tricks, clearly showing off but it was okay. "Wow! You are good!" I laughed as she did the peace sign. "It's cool to meet a star" Tia and I chuckled. I saw Garnet heading towards us and I waved. Tia looked over and stopped smiling, realising we were probably a couple. "Hey Opie" Garnet put a hand around my waist as I blushed. "Hey G, how's it going?" I asked smiling. "Great, who's your friend?" Garnet looked Tia up and down. "This is Tia! We just met" I explained. "Hey, aren't you the fan of Star's who sang Shallow with her? You're so lucky!" Tia gushed. Garnet just made a noise, clearly unimpressed by Tia's behaviour towards me. "Hey Tia, here's my number, I gotta head out now. Here's your skateboard!" I wrote down my number and gave it to her and tried to give her the skateboard. "No, keep it. Take it as a new friendship present. I'll see you at your show at 1pm!" Tia waved and I waved back as Garnet led me to the studio. "Star! What a lovely present to see you again! And is this your duet, sign here please" Robert handed Garnet a pen and I showed Garnet how to write her name after we read the Privacy and Policy. "Nice, this way guys!" Robert led us to my dressing room where I had been a week before. "Thanks Robbie, you can go" I said as he left us to it. "I can just shapeshift into  this" Garnet shapeshifted into a tuxedo suit and there was a flower in her hair. "You look great G, now, turn around while I get dressed" I ordered as Garnet turned around and I began to put on a purple velvet dress, which Garnet said looked amazing on me.

"Okay guys, it's time to go out there" Robbie said as he peeped in at us, make up all done and all

"Okay guys, it's time to go out there" Robbie said as he peeped in at us, make up all done and all. I took Garnet's hand and we headed onto stage and there was very loud cheering from the crowd. "What's up Beach City?!" I yelled into the microphone as the crowd cheered. "I am here with my special friend from my past performance, Garnet!" The crowd went wild again. "Hi" Garnet spoke into the microphone, smiling a bit as she looked at me. "I must say, you all looking amazing tonight! Now, would you like to hear a special song performed by Garnet and I?" I asked the crowd as they went wild as the music started. I started singing as the crowd went berserk.
I love it when you call me Señorita,
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh la la la
It's true, la la la
Oo I should be running, Oo you keep me coming for ya
Garnet started singing her part.
Land in Miami
The air was hot from summer rain
Sweat dripping off me
Before I even knew her name la la la
It felt like oo la la la
Yeah no
Me and Garnet both started singing together.
Sapphire moonlight
We dance for hours in the sand
Tequila sunrise
Garnet started singing her bit again.
Her body fit right in my hands, la la la
It felt like oo la la la yea
We both started singing again while Garnet lifted me up into the air and span me around. I muffled a laugh as we were singing together.
I love it when you call me Señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooo la la la
It's true la la la
Ooo I should be running
Ooo you know I love it when you call me Señorita
I wish it wasn't so damn hard to leave ya
But every touch is ooo la la la
It's true la la la
Ooo I should be running
Ooo you keep me coming for ya
I started singing solo again.
Locked in the hotel
There's just somethings that never change
You say we're just friends
But friends don't know the way you taste la la la
Cause I know it's been a long time coming
Don't you let me fall
Ooo~
Garnet and I started singing together again.
When your lips undress me, hooked on your tongue
Ooh, love your kiss is deadly don't stop
I love it when you call me Señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooo la la la
It's true la la la
Ooo I should be running
Ooo you know I love it when you call me Señorita
I wish it wasn't so damn hard to leave ya
But every touch is ooo la la la
It's true la la la
Ooo I should be running
Oo you keep me coming for ya
All along I've been coming for ya
And I hope it meant something to ya
Call my name I'll be coming for ya
Coming for ya
Coming for ya~
For ya~
For ya~
Ooo I should be running~
Ooo you keep me coming for ya~
We finished the song and I flung my arms around Garnet's neck, and she span me around until we both laughed and Steven jumped up on stage with the other gems. "Guys! That was incredible!" Steven gasped. "It was?" I laughed. "Yeah dude, you totally got it!" Amethyst gave us a thumbs up. "Yes well done" Pearl said. "Hey Opal!" A yell came from the crowd and I clasped Tia's hand and brought her up on stage. She flung her arms around me  and kissed me! Right on the lips! I was obviously blushing madly, but I kissed back gently. The crowd went berserk, some shouted out "No! Garpal forever!" While others shouted out "Yeah!" Tia and I parted the kiss and Garnet was looking like she wanted to strangle Tia, but I smiled at the crowd. "Señorita!" I yelled as the crowd went wild. The show ended and Garnet barely looked at me as we changed out of our costumes. "Good show, right?" I asked her, but she stared at me coldly.