Chapter 45

"Stevie!" I smiled, coming through the door with Amethyst, Greg and Addie. "Opie! I told you to stop calling me that!" Steven groaned. "Sorry but it's cute!" I smiled. "Yo Stewball! Still looking for a place to hang your mom and Serenity?" Greg asked as we all looked at Rose and Serenity's picture in his hand. "Yeah, after everything that's happened, I don't know if I still want them to hang over us, you know" Steven said. "I'm telling ya man, it's not the placement, it's the frame!" Amethyst said as Addie nodded. "Is it me or is it getting kinda ominous outside?" Greg asked as we went outside and looked up at the zoo ship towering above us. "Hey! Look who it is!" Steven and I smiled. We then heard Steven's little galaxy phone go and we answered it to see J10 and Y6. "Stevon! Opol! Greetings!" Y6 smiled. J10! Y6!" Steven and I smiled a lot. "How'd you get the space station all the way here?" I asked. "We took the zoo ship, and made it a cruise ship!" Y6 smiled. "Oh hey J10..Y6..I haven't seen you since the choosening" Greg smiled awkwardly. "You mean since you didn't choosen us?! Don't you have some blah blah" I kinda zoned out for a bit and quickly zoned back in as Greg exited the room. "Now that he is gone, we'd love if you and Opol and Addi came for a visit!" Y6 smiled. "Sure!" Steven smiled. "Is it okay if Amethyst comes by to say hi to the Famethysts?" Addie asked. "As long as she is not Garag, she is welcome" Y6 said as I snorted.

"Woah!" We all gasped as we looked at the newly decorated zoo. "Stevon! Opol! Addi! Welcome to our cruise!" Y6 smiled. "Y6! It's so different here!" Steven smiled. "Humans have control of the ship now, while the Amethysts laze about like delinquents all day, did I say that right Holly Blue?" Y6, Addie and I laughed. "Too right" I smirked. "Stop relaxing and get back to your post! How can you stand this total lack of order? " Holly Blue asked. "Chill out Holly Blue, you know you want to!" One Amethyst said, putting a flower crown on Holly's head. "I give up. No one answers to me and I answer to no one. I'd give anything for an order from the Diamonds but all they talk about is Steven and Opal, Steven and Opal, Steven And Opal, Steven and Opal!" Holly Blue noticed us standing right next to us. "Hi Holly!" Steven smiled. "Bye Holly" I smirked as she scooted away, doing the Diamond sign as she went. We all laughed and the Amethysts looked at Amethyst. "Yo Famethysts!" Amethyst yelled, jumping into the Amethysts' arms. They all laughed as Addie walked over. Amethyst introduced her and they all waved. "Stevon! Opol! I have some special friends that wish to meet you both! Isn't that wonderful?" Y6 led us to a door. "They wanna meet us?" I asked. "Yes! It was they who wanted us to come to Earth! I cannot wait to see the look upon your faces when you see theirs!" Y6 said, opening a door, and then we saw someone who looked exactly like...Rose? Steven and I looked at her mouth wide open. "Yes! These are the faces I wished to see!" Y6 smiled as another Rose Quartz came out, one looking exactly like...Serenity? Two other Rose Quartz joined the look and we all stared at each other. "So..many..Rose Quartzes" Steven And I gasped. "How did-"Steven and I started. "Oh! Now that it's Era 3 we were all unbubbled, so now we're making up for lost time! Hi I'm Rose Quartz, and you two, you are Steven and Opal! You two are so much smaller than I imagined! Is it because you're half organic?" Bubbly Rose asked. "Uh..half organic?" I giggled nervously. "Can you believe it Rose Quartz?" Bubbly Rose asked. "It's like, we were bubbled and now we're not bubbled?" Chill Rose smiled, she kinda reminded me of Amethyst. "That's really really great" Steven smiled awkwardly. "Oh aren't Steven and Opal wonderful? They're just so supportive and kind and handsome and beautiful and athletic!" Bubbly Rose smiled. "Uhh..athletic?" I giggled. "And we haven't seen the Earth since we emerged, so what's it like Steven, Opal?" Bubbly Rose asked. "Huh? What?" Steven asked. "The Earth! We haven't seen the Earth in forever! What's a typical day like for the legends?" Bubbly Rose asked. "Well most days are pretty busy I guess, I get up kinda early" Steven said. "Or late" I cut in. "What's your house like?" Chill Rose asked. "It's nice, it's by the ocean" Steven said as I nodded. "I've never seen the ocean!" Bubbly Rose smiled. "It's usually blue" I shrugged. "I've never smelt the ocean" Chill Rose smiled. "It's salty" I said. "What's it like breathing?" Bubbly Rose asked. "It's mostly nitrogen, Connie says-" Steven started. "I bet you sleep all the time" Chill Rose smiled. "Not all the time" Steven smiled. "Most of the time" I winked. "What's it like eating food?" Bubbly Rose asked. "W-Why don't you come to dinner and find out? If you want dinner..." Steven trailed of, looking at Quiet Rose and Serenity Rose. There was an awkward silence as we heard the Famethysts come with Addie and Amethyst in a line forgot what it's called lol "Yo Opal! Steven!" Amethyst yelled as she saw the Rose Quartz. "Family reunion" Steven said awkwardly as my face obviously read "HELP!" In capital letters. They kept going past in a line and we looked back at the Rose Quartz.