Bullying and Fighting back

The funeral for (f/n) was held not long after. The Uchiha weren't pleased that (y/n) had been handed to a non-Uchiha of all people. But Fugaku shut them up even if (f/n) had been outcasted he still cared for (f/n) telling them it was (f/n) wishes which they would respect in this case. Being he was at one time very important in the Uchiha clan history. At least until he had been killed. But that didn't mean it was kept quiet. It was soon spread among the Uchiha from the young to the old. Everyone knew and not a lot of people were pleased about it. Especially the kids who had the idea she got special treatment. Through (y/n) lived with Kakashi that didn't mean she didn't visit the Uchiha district. She often sneaked to visit Itachi and Sasuke being close to the both of them. They would laugh and just have fun with each other. When Itachi wasn't there or Sasuke was at the academy she would just hang around the district eating yummy food sometimes she would sit for hours and read. Which happened quite a bit since she was given a lower mission with her being she was given low mission. And would be until the chunin exams which she had been planning to take despite some protects. They would call her mean names when they knew she could hear them. Sometimes even hitting her in the face even throwing rocks at her. Usually, she would fight back but this was her own clan. What could she do? Despite this, she was able to keep a strong face while it happened, but when she got home she often would stay in her room crying herself to sleep. Kakashi had no clue this was going on. Nor did Itachi he often had his own missions and was gone quite a lot. Because the kids always did when they weren't around. They knew that the gray-haired jonin wasn't someone they should mess with. They had heard the rumors of friend killer Kakashi from their parents and siblings. Not only that but even they knew about Itachi and his skill. He was famous among the clan being called one of the brightest in the Uchiha clan. They always did it when Kakashi and Itachi were out of town on Anbu missions and when she came to the district alone But one day when Kakashi was coming home one day from a long mission. He heard crying from (y/n) room. He quickly rushed to see what was wrong. He then knocked on the door. When he didn't hear an answer he began to worry. But he knocked again then again. When he knocked and she didn't answer for the third time he barged in knocking down the door. To see the young girl crying on the floor of her room. As he sat down next to her and opened his arms out to her. She hit them away. "Why are you in here uncle Kakashi", she asked wondering why the gray-haired man was in her room.

"I heard you crying so I rushed up here to see if you were alright", Kakashi explained.

"As you can see I am alright now can you leave", the girl asked not wanting Kakashi to see her weak. She wanted to be stronger like her father.

"Okay but (y/n)", Kakashi started as he went out the door.

"Yes uncle Kakashi", she said.

"Please tell me if something is going on", he said then shut the door. Leaving her on the floor crying. As he heard her crying it pained him to see her like this so defenseless never in the years had he known her. He had only seen her this defenseless once and that was when his father died. But Kakashi wasn't really that worried about it she was strong much stronger than any six-year-old he had ever meet. Not only that but she also had more skill than most six-year-olds and in a few months she would be taking the chunin exams. So Kakashi thought he had nothing to worry about. That was until one day when he dropped by the Uchiha distract to visit (y/n) father's old home. He could hear whispering as he walked through the streets.

"I can't believe what those children do to that poor girl. Just because she isn't in the clan like the rest of us", he heard one woman say. He then walked over to the woman.

"What do you mean what the children do. What do they do to her", he asked wondering who this mysterious girl is.

"They call her cruel names and sometimes throw rocks and other objects at her when she is walking by. And all during it, the girl keeps a strong face. It is a miracle she hasn't landed in the hospital yet from the injuries they give her from hitting her. All because she was adopted by a non-Uchiha. Not only that but from what I hear her guardian is often on missions so they often do it when he is gone. She seems close to Itachi. But he is always on a mission so he can't be of help either", the woman said shedding a light on the situation. What she didn't know was that Kakashi was the guardian. Afterward, Kakashi headed straight home. And when he walked in he could hear her crying. He didn't even wait for her to answer the door this time. But just walked in then picked the crying girl up.

"Why didn't you tell me what was going on? ", he asked as (y/n) was crying.

"Because I knew it would make it worse. Besides it isn't that bad I can suffer through a few mean insults", she said lying not wanting to show Kakashi how bad it was eating her. But as Kakashi looked at the young girl's eyes he could see black circles around them. Probably from lack of sleep he thought.

"If that is true show me your back then. I want to make sure there are no injuries ", he told her.

"There is no need for that I am fine uncle Kakashi", she said not wanting him to see the injuries on her back. Because even though she was only six years old she knew that he got involved in the teasing and the tormenting would only get worse. They would call her a wuss for running and tattle talking to Kakashi. Besides she was a shinobi she could take this. Not only that but she knew if she did anything things might get worse between Kakashi and the already angrier Uchiha clan. She had heard some talk from Itachi and Shisui when they thought she couldn't hear her.

But Kakashi won't hear it he then lifted up the back of her shirt. And to his shock and surprise, he found many scratches on her back. One was even still bleeding fresh from that day. He then put the back of her shirt down then hugged her tightly in his arms. Kakashi was getting angrier by the minute first at the Uchiha kids for doing this. Then at the adults for not helping (y/n) when she needed it. Then finally at himself for not realizing that it was happening. As (y/n) continued to cry in his arms.

"Why didn't you tell me this was going on", he asked (y/n)?

"Because I knew if I did it would make it worse even I know this. I thought I could handle it alone that if I told you things might get worse between you can the clan", she said.

"(y/n) I made a promise to your father, my best friend, that I would protect you. And that is what I intend to do even if it means dealing with his clan. But next time (y/n) please tell me don't hide from me. I much rather hear it from you than from a gossipy Uchiha woman", Kakashi said.

"Huh what do you mean by that uncle Kakashi", (y/n) asked confused about what he said.

"Never mind it isn't important", Kakashi said. "But you know (y/n) I would rather have you get in trouble because you stood up for yourself and got into a fight. Then you not get in trouble and hurt yourself inside. Even if that means having to deal with the Uchiha clan", Kakashi said as he walked out the door. Leaving (y/n) alone in her room. The next time Kakashi went on a mission and Itachi wasn't around. Once the kids started to tease her. After not saying anything and not reacting but dodge them. They seemed to get even angrier. They even grouped on her and started to punch her and one even pulled a kunai out and held it up to her neck. She then just sighed and quickly weaved a jutsu creating a clone. Then while the kids were distracted with the clone. She grabbed the kunai from the kid then tossed it leaving it in the river. But the kids then began to kick her calling her names. But instead of losing her cool when they hit her she simply dodged them and knocked each of them up with no problem before she knocked out the last one. She said "Your lucky that we are apart of the same clan and I don't want uncle Kakashi to be in any trouble or this might have ended differently", she said before knocking the last one out. And when Kakashi came home from his mission that night he found (y/n) smiling when he got home.

"So did you deal with it", he asked?

"Yes, uncle Kakashi I did just as you said I should. I fought back. But you know what uncle Kakashi", she said.

"What is it sometimes just saying a word or ignoring it won't help sometimes you just have to fight back", (y/n) said and smiled causing Kakashi to smile. He was happy that (y/n) was happy again. He then gave her a bear hug. He was so proud of her for standing up for herself even if he knew she got into a fight. Afterward, the kids never dared to mess with (y/n) again after seeing what she did. Leaving them with hurt bruises and hurt egos.