𝙶𝙾𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙿

The neighborhood|daddy issues
"But you might have to tell me again It's crazy what you do for fame"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~As I finally got to school I put my bike on the bike rack (A/N no shit!) And I looked at my watch {𝟖:𝟑𝟎} yes! Right on time I thought I walked to the field where me and my "friends" usually meet up and I heard them ...

As I finally got to school I put my bike on the bike rack (A/N no shit!) And I looked at my watch {𝟖:𝟑𝟎} yes! Right on time I thought I walked to the field where me and my "friends" usually meet up and I heard them talk about will ? I think  I couldn't exactly hear if that was the right name then I heard them talking about how he, came back from the dead? As I joined, I said "wait, like a zombie" confused I looked at my friend as a mischievous smile started forming on her face "yes, like a zombie" she grabbed a newspaper and went to the page about the kid named will and wrote on it 𝘡𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 and started drawing on his face, everyone in the group started laughing including me even though I didn't want to,  my friend gave the newspaper to me and said "oh my god, you should put it in his locker" she laughed and I laughed with her.
~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all started walking to his locker with the paper in my pocket,as I walked I bumped into a black haired boy with pale skin "WATCH IT, NERD!" I said , as he looked up at me with an angried look I mouthed "sorry" making sure none of my friends would see me, as i finally arrived to Will's locker my friends stood back and giggled while looking at me slide the paper inside one of the holes in his locker, I felt so bad but I mean he'll get over it ,I comforted myself, we hid in a corner as we saw him looking around and then  crumbling the paper up " his face was priceless" my friend said laughing   and me I was just thinking why I did this, why am I so mean, but I can't turn back now I thought.
~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~
Last year they   changed my schedule since I was too "wild" in 1dt period p.e so instead of p.e I had science, 'great my worst subject ' I thought , As I got inside my first class I spotted two boys, will and the person who I bumped into which was staring at me since I came inside the door , I looked around and sat on the back,a looked up and Mr.Clarck was talking about different parts of the body as he took a model of a brain and said "I know I doesn't look like much, blabla consider this blablabla billion cells blabla miracle" I mostly didn't hear because of a note that was passed down to me that read ' there ls a new girl and she is hot ' I completely ignored the 'hot' part but the rest of the note was kinda interesting maybe I could actually talk to someone in this class i thought, as i look up from the note I see a redhead with a skateboard open the door , she was about to sit down before Mr.Clarck pulled her back and said "Dustin, drumroll please" a curly haired boy started tapping on his book as mr.clarck said "Class, please welcome all the way from sunny California, the lastest passenger to join us on our curiosity voyage, Maxine" damn that was corny I thought as she mumbled "it's max" "Sorry?" Mr.clarck said she spoke up "nobody calls me Maxine. It's max" , she started to walk to the desk next to me and I noticed 4 boys turning around and staring at her in amazement , I turned to look at her and I put my hand out "Emma" she reached out to shake my hand "max" she smiled and I smiled back.