𝙼𝙰𝚇𝙸𝙽𝙴

Rex orange county|best friend
"You're gonna wanna be my best friend, baby
You're gonna wanna be my best friend"

*𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆* 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Me and max talked for the rest of the period, my other periods were pretty boring until finally I had lunch , {𝙍𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧} the bell rang  I went to my usual table and sat with my boyfriend "hey, Troy" I said "hey, ba...

Me and max talked for the rest of the period, my other periods were pretty boring until finally I had lunch , {𝙍𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧} the bell rang  I went to my usual table and sat with my boyfriend "hey, Troy" I said "hey, babe" he said laying his arm on my shoulders and kissed my cheek , me and my friends started talking as I spotted max  I raised my hand and started waving at max "hey, max here" she saw me and smiled while she walked towards my table "hey" she said "hi, just wanted to let you know that there is some boys that have been staring at you all day" I pointed to the four boys as the blushed and turned around. " yeah I know, weirdo's" she said I laughed " maybe they like you" I said smirking at her " "yeah like I'd ever date any of them" we both started laughing non stop , then I turned around as I heard Troy something " babe , gotta go" he said quickly kissing me , I saw him walk up to the 4 boys but didn't pay attention after that as me and max started talking and laughing again.
~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~
Our laughing was stopped by the bell ringing , me and max took our backpacks and waved bye "see you later" I said "yeah, see ya" she responded. The rest of the day went by really slowly until it was finally 4:15 I could get out of that he'll hole and be in peace opened the school doors and felt the air go through my hair I felt so free ok maybe I am exaggerating but how would you know; well as I got out of school I spotted a familiar redhead riding a skateboard I raised my hand "hey max, wait for me" I shouted so she could hear me, I finally catched up to her "hey, Emma" she said  " max, can you please teach me how to ride a skateboard like you look so awesome with that skateboard" hi said hoping she would say yes "yeah, totally maybe we could tomorrow" she said riding her skateboard, we talked for a couple minutes until I felt like someone was watching me as I turned around I saw those same 4 boys from science looking at me, I tapped max and whispered in her ear " those boys are stalking you again" she turned around and saw them, then took a paper and wrote '𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙎𝙥𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨' underlining creeps multiple times I looked at it as me and max started giggling then she whispered to me " we should give this to them" I looked at her in thought and whispered " maybe you should throw it away,  they'll take it and read it" she giggled and grabbed my arm as we went to some stairs and she crumbled up the paper and threw it away and we went inside a door that was on top of the stairs.