Chapter 8-Past memories of love-2

Mid December

 Daneen was afraid of darkness and silence, and that night it was more intense and horrifying as she was alone in the house. The place was new to her and she felt afraid of new places. 

She didn't have Faris's mobile number, so she was unable to contact him. After waiting for hours, she decided to do something. She searched the different places of the house and at last found a visiting card of Dilawar's company. And on the side of the card, Dilawar's phone number was written. Firstly, she felt a little bit reluctant to call at this hour. But after some more wait, she gave up and dialled Dilawar's number. 

Bell continued to ring and after four to five bells were called. 

"Hello? " Dilawar's tired and sleepy voice came from the other side. 

"Hello. How are you, Dilawar? I'm Daneen" She said nervously. 

"Daneen? What happened? Is everything all right? " he asked, concerned laced in his tone. 

"Actually, Faris has not yet come home and this thing is worrying me. Please call him and ask him to come home" Her voice became moist at the end. 

Dilawar became silent at this. After some seconds pause, he sighed and said

"ok" 

Daneen cut the call and started to wait for Faris. 

          .............................

Whole day, Ayesha kept on weeping. That news afraid her, and shattered her soul. 

"He will also kill me as he killed Sana"

She thought with horror. 

Salma remained at her side for the whole day. She took off from her work due to Ayesha. Her heart was giving red signals to her, and she wanted to deny them. 

"Ayeha, tell me what is the matter? Share with me. Please my daughter! I'm so worried for you. Different thoughts are making me so anxious" She pleaded to her daughter.

And here, Ayesha gave up. A seven year old girl didn't have much tolerance and so was the case with Ayesha. She started to weep in her mother's embrace and started to tell her everything about that horrible rainy night. 

Some days before

It was the night of Faris and Daneen's marriage, when Salma was with Daneen and Faris was away. Ayesha was all alone at home. That was the first time that no one was near her at night time. She was scared of darkness and rain. She was weeping and anxiously waiting for her mother. Suddenly, the door knocked and she became happy. She thought her mother had arrived. She quickly stood from her place and ran toward the door, and opened it without asking. 

"Mama! " she screamed with happiness and opened the door. But she flinched in fear when she saw that a large man was standing at the door. He was clad in black cloth and his face was covered with black mask. Ayesha tried to close the door in fear. But, that man stopped her and came into the house. 

"What do you want uncle? " That innocent child asked while weeping. 

"Your body, dear" he said in a low and husky voice. Ayesha didn't understand the meaning of the sentence but she could sense the bad intentions of the man. 

"Mama! ''This time she screamed with fear but the man put his hand on her mouth. He took him to the room effortlessly. And then closed the door. That night was the hardest night of the child's life. Rain, night and moon witnessed that beast's act. They were also weeping with the child and thanking Allah that He has created Karma and Day of Justice to punish such monsters.