Please Eat

"Why are you all smiles," Josiah asked his brother as he walked into the kitchen.

"Ezra's in love! Aww!" Ariana chimmed in.

"In love with who?" Jacob asked walking into the room. Everyone's smiles dropped as they looked to the ground. "Okay?" Jacob walked into the dinning room and took his place at the table.

Michael ran downstairs and into the kitchen ignoring Ezra. "Go sit down."he simply told his children. They all obeyed and took their seats and bowed their heads to pray.

"Dad?" Ezra asked. Michael didn't look at him. "Dad?!" Michael continued to ignore Ezra and started up a conversation with his other children.

Upset he stormed out of the dinning room to his room.

"What was that about?" Fitz asked.

"We got into..an argument earlier today. He'll be fine."

"He'll be fine? Michael he just got out of the hospital for trying to kill himself and you say he'll be fine?!" Fitz quietly shouted not wanting to upset the kids.

"Yes. He'll be fine," Michael glared at him.

Dinner carried on without Ezra. Before clearing the plates Emmett grabbed Ezra's and brought it down to his room.

Placing the food on Ezra's nightstand he hugged Ezra from behind. Ezra was laying down crying into his pillow. He turned Ezra over so he could talk to him.

"I love you," he signed.

"I love you too. Thank you."

"Please eat. We can talk if you want?" Emmett questioned.

"I'm fine. And I'll eat. I promise."

With that they hugged and Emmett left Ezra to eat by himself.

"May I come in?" Michael asked standing in Ezra's doorway. Ezra nodded as he continued to slowly eat.

"I'm sorry. For everything. I love you Ezra. I can't explain why I hit you. You know I'd never hurt you. I was just...hurting. I'm sorry for trying to ruin things with you and Fortune...I didn't even know that you were gay Ezra. You've never said anything. I don't know. I just don't want you to get your heart broken. I love you."

"I love you too dad. And he's not going to break my heart. He's already asked me to move to London with him."

Michael looked stunned and didn't know what to say.

"I'm going to move in with him dad. With or without your approval. I'll be 18 and graduated. I love you, but I've already made up my mind." He stood up and left to bring his plate to the kitchen leaving Michael there alone and hurt, yet proud of his son.