Chapter Twenty Five

Montana's POV
After Chase had his talk with Luke (which like a good girl I didn't eavesdrop on) we go to his room and snuggle in his bed.

I wore my Winnie the Pooh pjs while he wore track pants and nothing else. He was hot.

A nice 4-pack was out in the open for me to see.

I love my boyfriends body.

And I love him.

I'm waiting for him to say it first. As if I'd say it first, I'd like pee myself in anticipation or something.

"Your quiet," Chase murmurs into my hair.

"Sorry," I say. "Thinking."

"About what?" He asks, running his fingers through my hair.

"You," I admit.

"What about me?" He asks, smirking.

"Your lovely body," I hum.

He chuckles and I laugh surprised when he rolls me on top. He pushes himself up into a sitting position, grabbing the back of my head and bringing me down so he could kiss me in the most lovely way. His tongue laps mine as his hands grip my hair. I moan and wrap my arms around his neck and grip his hair tightly. I shiver in pleasure when I feel his hand go up my shirt and touch my bare skin.

He pulls away from my lips and grabs my hair, pulling my head back and kissing down my jaw and neck, sucking on the spot where I gasp.

The hand that's not in my hair continues going up my shirt and I freeze when it gets to my bra strap. "Is this okay?" He asks, pulling away from me.

I bite my bottom lip. "You know I'm a virgin."

"Yes," he answers. "It did come up before."

"And I know that you've been with other girls," I say. "I need to know that I'm more important than any of them."

"Of course you are," he says softly, rubbing his thumb across my cheek. "I love you, Montana," he says smiling.

"I love you too, but I don't think I,-" I stop talking. "What?"

He chuckles, smiling. "I love you, Montana," he repeats.

"You do?" I croak.

"Yes," he says. "I had a nightmare about losing you Montana and I hated it. I couldn't see my life now, without you in it." He kisses me and I moan disappointed when he pulls away. "Because I'm so in love with you," he whispers. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"I love you too," I croak.

*
I pant and roll off Chase and clutch the covers to my chest. "That was amazing," I whisper.

"You sound surprised," Chase chuckles, still out of breath.

"Tyler said his first time was awful," I say. "He didn't even get to orgasm once and I did twice."

Chase smirks. "I'm just that good."

I nervously tap my fingers together. "Was it good for you?"

He smiles and kisses me. "It was perfect."

"Good," I say.

He smiles and kisses me again. "I love you."

"Love you too," I murmur. He gets me back on top of him and we make out passionately. I gasp as I feel his downstairs on my downstairs.

"Are you sore?" He asks.

"No," I say.

"Do you want to go again?" He asks.