She's back.

ETHAN'S POV:

I haven't seen her since she left for Arizona a few years ago. She never texted me or called. She was the obsessive type. She always wanted to be my focus. The center of attention. All eyes on her. Honestly, I was quite afraid of her. She went to extreme lengths so she could be my 'one and only'. She told my parents I got her pregnant when we were only 16. That never happened but my parents were fuming. They didn't want a teenage father so they sent me to my cousins for a year. She knew that my sister was trying to get rid of me but she threatened her saying that she will blackmail. When I turned 17, I was back living with my folks and focusing on music. That was when she moved away. One morning, before she left, she placed a box of chocolates and an apology letter on my doorstep. It said:

"To my beloved, Ethan,

I am sorry for blackmailing your sister and telling your parents I was pregnant. I just didn't want you to leave me. But now, it seems like i'm leaving you. My flight to Arizona leaves at 11:20 AM today. I really hope you would come and say goodbye. If not, that's alright. I'll see you again. I know I will. I can feel it in my bones. While i'm gone, i'll be planning our wedding - but that's only if you forgive me. I've secretly recorded all those times when you practiced your sonatas, and I will play them as my lullaby.

Missing you already,

Sophie xox"

There she was standing in front of me. Sophie hadn't changed at all since I last saw her. Blonde hair still down to her waist, mischievous eyes and an energy radiating possession.

I checked the wall on the clock and saw that it was 3:40pm. I started to discretely make my way to the other exit.

"Ethan Beih, I see you," she smiled while making her way towards me. I started to speedwalk but I bumped into a caution sign and tripped. My hands just managed to skim over the broken glass. I stood up but I was too late.

"My beloved Ethan. I've missed you so much. I could only watch you on tv and fantasize about how our life would've been if I didn't leave".

"Hi Sophie," I said. My fists were clenched, I wanted to get out.

"So, how have you been? I think we should pick up where we left off. Wanna go to Micky's Diner next Saturday? Yes? Okay, it's a date." she quickly replied as she turned her heels and started to walk away.

"No." I responded defiantly. "I don't want to. You're not a part of my life anymore. You're toxic and i was doing just fine before I saw you here. Why are you back? Actually, I don't want to know." I exhaled and continued to the exit. Just then, I felt a hand grab on my left shoulder.

"Micky's Diner, Saturday, 7pm. If you don't show up. I'll find a way to get into your school and spread a rumour about you dating the fabulous me and I'll destroy your musical status. You cannot escape me. I love you Ethan and I won't ever leave your side," Sophie whispered into my ear.