The End.

There comes a time when you brush past pages of a book

There comes a time when you brush past pages of a book...and because you are so accustomed and have adapted your life to this brushing you don't realise that you've brushed past the blurb ending the book.

I'd been submerged in the nature of the book, tumbled into a ditch and Satan tossed darkness inside to keep me company. The mind had turned into malignant poison and it spread throughout my body.

Chapters are supposed to progress over time, form a montage of sequence but my sequence had no sequence. It was a confusing sequence that still trailed ahead without any type of chronological sequence.

So I flicked...and flicked...and flicked...dying of what I had thought to be an incurable sadness moulding away in the chambers of my brain rotting to completely nothing.

From the 'good' to bad, the book tore me to shreds and stripped me emotionally. Essentially I was dead on the inside and on the outside I questioned why I don't have the will to help myself and this sadness.

I thought I was selfish occasionally mentally unstable. Wanted to rip open my brain and dispose of its toxicity but my heart too was contaminated.

Take them out both. Why not?

You die.

Take one.

You die.

Take the other.

You die.

How does one think when the organs of thought process are in a deep coma? Help me...just help me! My minuscule voice box echoes while I flick...and flick through this book.

I scream with no direction. I scream with no idea. I scream because screaming is the only thing that makes sense to me. Tears have drained and drowned me so we disregard.

There comes a time when you brush past pages of a book...and because you are so accustomed and have adapted your life to this brushing you don't realise that you've brushed past the blurb ending the book.

Chapter ended so the book might've been over...or not? No! It's over you know it I know it. He helped you! When all was nothing but a black hole.

Never thought a brain ready to be thrown into compost could be revived. Never thought that there would be a light at the end of the tunnel...never knew I was put through this to peel out of that cocoon and flourish into a butterfly.

My words mumble and jumble sometimes overwhelmed with how I can express my gratitude God. You never allow your people to remain in a situation knowing there is not exit.

We flick and flick and flick coming to the end of a book thinking all hope is lost, this is the end but no it is not, it's simply time for me to pour the warmth of my heart into a new creation.