Chapter 2

I had no idea for this chapter so yeah also sorry if there's any mistakes I didn't edit it so...ok I should just go bye ÙwÚ.

"Now it's time for their dance" announced the King and nodded his head for the music to play. Taehyung and Jungkook started dancing to the music moving softly and elegantly. "Wow so amazing they look beautiful" said one of the boys to his friends. People started chatting watching the two boys dancing around in the ballroom. "I can't believe that our son has grown up so much" cooed Jungkook's mother.

"It was you the one I saw" whispered Jungkook to Taehyung making him blush. "You're so beautiful I wanted you for myself, and you're finally mine" said Jungkook and stopped dancing. Then Jungkook crashed his lips on Taehyung's. Taehyung responded quickly liking his touch and kiss.

"Greetings are you the young child's mother" asked Jungkook's mother bowing down. "Yes I am" replied Taehyung's mother bowing back. "I don't know how your son got my son's attention he has never looked at my like that I wish he did" said the Queen with a shaky smile. "Don't worry, I know one day he will, I hid my son in the house because he was very beautiful and so many people have tried taking him so I hid him from the world" explained Taehyung's mother a tear escaping her right eye. "I'll protect him alot because he makes my son happy and he looks so pure, and cute" cheekily said the Queen smiling.

"I really wish to stay by his side but we'll have to separate soon" said Taehyung's mother more tears threatening to escape. "You can live here in the castle with your son" suggested the Queen smiling. "Thank you so much Queen I'll do the cleaning and I can do the cooking if you want" replied Taehyung's mother. "That wouldn't be necessary we have a cook already" giggled the Queen. "I'll do it either way to repay you for your kindness" proudly said Taehyung's mother.

"If you want to I won't stop you" said the Queen defeated. "Mother I'm back" exclaimed Taehyung excited his arm open wide for a hug. "Aish Taehyungie don't be disrespectful greet the queen" scolded his mother. "I'm so sorry, I'm Kim Taehyung son of this beautiful lady" greeted Taehyung bowing down. "Indeed she is beautiful just like you and it's ok no need to worry" politely said the Queen bowing down.

"You're so pretty, can I c-call y-y-you m-mother t-too" stuttered Taehyung shyly looking down scratching his nape. "Sure sweetie" joyfully said the Queen tears escaping her eyes. "Aish I'm sorry, why are you crying?" exclaimed Taehyung panicking. "No it's ok it's just no one has called me mother not even my son and you're the first person" explained the Queen. "A hug for you" shouted Taehyung then hugged the Queen letting her cry on his shoulder.

"Thank you so much" happily said the Queen then let Taehyung go. "Your mother will be staying in the castle too" announced the Queen to Taehyung. "Really thank you so much" shouted Taehyung out of excitement. "You're welcome I wouldn't want to separate you both you both look extremely happy together" explained the Queen smiling brighter than usual. Taehyung and his mother talked with the Queen then the King joined the conversation.

"Greetings King Jeon, I'm Kim Taehyung" introduced Taehyung. "Such manners I like you already, Greetings" greeted the King back smiling. "Thanks for the compliment my mother taught me everything I know" proudly explained Taehyung showing his bow smile. "Your mother must be very intelligent" said the King smiling too. "She indeed I very smart she taught me everything I'm supposed to know like writing and reading" said Taehyung proudly speaking of his mother.

"I've enrolled you in Jungkook's college if that's ok" asked the King smiling nervously. "I would love to go I've never been out my house only twice and that was yesterday and today the outside is beautiful" exclaimed Taehyung clasping his hands together. "You're so sweet and pure" complimented the Queen smiling. "Thanks for the compliment Queen" said Taehyung shyly looking down playing with his fingers blushing a little."Jeon Taehyung" said someone sternly making the 4 turn around and see.

Have an amazing day!!
Purple You 💜💜💜!!!
I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
GoOdByE!!!