Chapter 5

I honestly don't know what I'm writing but whatever.

"Where is my TaeTae" demanded Jungkook as he walked to his mother noticing Taehyung was gone. "Ohh darling he left with a boy named Park Bogum which I assume is his friend" explained Jungkook's mother giggling a little. "Thank you" said Jungkook then walked away looking for his TaeTae. Jungkook looked everywhere but still no sight of Taehyung, he walked by the restrooms and heard muffled sounds. "Anyone here" shouted Jungkook as he walked through the hall with many restrooms.

"Jungkook help me" shouted someone from inside a restroom but Jungkook knew the voice very well. "Taehyung which one are you in" shouted Jungkook waited for a response. "Let me go Bogum" Taehyung shouted trying to get out of his grasp. Jungkook listened carefully then knew which restroom it was "Taehyung" shouted Jungkook as he kicked the restroom door open. "Jungkook" cried Taehyung as he ran to Jungkook hugging him tightly as he cried more.

"What did you do to him" growled Jungkook as he looked at Bogum in the eyes. "None of your business" growled Bogum back glaring a Jungkook. "Get out of my house and never come back" said Jungkook a dark aura surrounded him making Bogum shiver. "I will come back for Taehyung you bastard" said Bogum and collided his shoulder with Jungkook's as he walked out. Jungkook hugged Taehyung tighter sniffing his scent consisting of lavender and chamomile.

"You smell nice TaeTae" whispered Jungkook in Taehyung's ear making the younger shiver. "Thanks" shyly whispered Taehyung hiding his flushed cheeks on Jungkook's chest. "You smell nice too like, black vanilla, pear, and blooming gardenia" replied Taehyung sniffing Jungkook more. "Thanks" said Jungkook then carried Taehyung bridal style. "J-Jungkook" stuttered Taehyung shyly covering his face on Jungkook's chest again.

(AN: Yes I did research now don't judge me)

"Aww is my baby shy" teased Jungkook giggling at his TaeTae's cuteness. "N-No I-I a-am n-n-not" huffed Taehyung pouting trying to look mad. "Aww are you mad at me baby" cooed Jungkook looking at his adorable husband trying to look mad. Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips then quickly hid his face on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook was shocked but then a small smile appeared on his lips.

"I love you from the first time I saw you" whispered Jungkook in Taehyung's ear. "I love you too" whispered Taehyung quietly his face still hidden on Jungkook's chest. "Aww you're so adorable my little TaeTae" squealed Jungkook showing his bunny smile. "Stop it" whined Taehyung looking at Jungkook pouting. "Umm...I don't think so" teased Jungkook giving Taehyung a little peck on his lips.

Taehyung quickly hid his face on Jungkook's chest again out of embarrassment. After a while of Jungkook walking they arrived at the ballroom. "Wow that took long" sighed Jungkook looking around seeing a people leaving because Jungkook found his husband. "I guess it's time to sleep everyone left already" exclaimed Jungkook's mother. "Taehyung sweetie you're going to sleep with Jungkook goodnight" sang Jungkook's mother and left with her husband.

"I uhhh....ummm....the hell just happened" exclaimed Taehyung (Jung) shook at what just happened. "You're going to sleep in my room and same bed" explained Jungkook walking to his room. "But I don't want to sleep with you" whined Taehyung his cheeks a light shade of pink. Jungkook went to his closet and got long white socks, black shorts, and a big white sweater. "Uhhh...what am I supposed to do" asked Taehyung tilting his head looking extra cute.

"Go change the bathroom is right there" said Jungkook showing his bunny smile. "O-Ok" muttered Taehyung and got up and went to the bathroom. After Taehyung changed he looked at himself in the big mirror he couldn't lie he looked cute. "K-Kookie" stuttered Taehyung as he walked out the bathroom. "You look adorable" cooed Jungkook grabbing Taehyung and sitting him on his lap.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it's kinda short but I wanted to at least update this book.
Remember I purple you all 💜💜💜💜
GoOdByE!!!