Chapter 6

Hey I'm back yeah I know I was gone for a while but here I am writing the next part. Recently I've been facing my own problems but that doesn't matter so onto the story.

Third Person

Jungkook rubbed his hand on Taehyung's pale thigh that never once touched the sun. "You're warm" mumbled Taehyung snuggling into his chest making the other coo. Jungkook heard Taehyung's soft breathing so he laid him down on the bed and but the soft blanket to cover him. He laid down next to Taehyung admiring his beautiful features, he inched closer and softly pressed his lips on Taehyung's. "I love you even if we first met I know you're different" whispered Jungkook moving his face away missing the warmth.

"Master Jungkook wake up" said a maid undoing 2 buttons trying to seduce Jungkook. Taehyung groaned his eyes fluttering open "Oh Hello" exclaimed Taehyung roughly getting up and bowing down to the maid. "Hello I'm Lisa Jungkook's maid" greeted the blonde haired girl also bowing down. "Kookie wake up" said Taehyung shaking Jungkook lightly to wake him up. Jungkook groaned opening his eyes then pulled Taehyung back in bed "Not now" mumbled Jungkook.

"Master Jungkook you'll be late to school hurry and wake up" annoyingly shouted the girl making Taehyung flinch. "Come on Kookie or you don't get a good morning kiss" said Taehyung pouting. Jungkook jumped out of bed "Let's get it" shouted Jungkook making the other giggle at his silliness. "Ok I'll go now" mumbled Lisa and was taken aback when the blue haired boy hugged her. "You seem nice let's be friends" exclaimed Taehyung showing his famous box smile.

"Ok but I need to go now bye" coldly said Lisa hating that she was turning soft for the boy. "Bye Lis" said Taehyung still smiling widely making the girl coo internally. She waved goodbye to Taehyung then left to do her work. "Where's my kiss" whined Jungkook hugging Taehyung from the back nuzzling his head on the crook of Taehyung's neck. "I was going to say something but this scene is so adorable" cooed both mothers entering.

"So cute, Ok back to the news Taehyung you're going to go to Jungkook's school" explained Jungkook's mother after she got herself together. "Really I've never been to school, I've always been wanting to go to school" shouted Taehyung turning around and giving Jungkook a peck on the lips in excitement. "Let's go" whispered Jungkook's mother to Taehyung's mother. Jungkook leaned closer and gave Taehyung a kiss "Let's go shower" said Jungkook showing his bunny smile. "Ok" replied Taehyung hiding his red cheeks on Jungkook's chest.

I'm really sorry it's short but I'm having a writer's block then I'm dealing with something personal.
Well I hope you enjoyed this short chapter remember I purple you my lovely readers 💜💜💜💜💜💜