Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV

"I'm going out today I'm bored" I shouted and left before she said anything. I saw a beautiful boy with blue hair wondering around the streets. He had a two piece outfit, a purple top and a beautiful purple gown. "Greetings sir you look to handsome to be here what's your name" greeted the beautiful boy showing a smile the looked like a box. "My name is a secret but I'll give you a hint Kookie" I teased showing him my bunny smile.

"Aish you look like a cute bunny" said the blue haired boy pinching my cheeks softly. "May I ask what's your name" I asked smiling more widely. "That's a secret but I'll give you a hint too you can call me TaeTae" giggled the boy repeating what I said. "I need to go back home sorry" said the boy then ran off to I don't know where. I went back home still thinking of the cute boy.

"I want to do a ball and I only want boys to come and all peasants" I demanded with a cold serious look. "Sure honey but may I ask why" said my mother with a concerned look. "I found the right person and he's a peasant I want him, no I need him he made me feel happy and loved I need to see him and make him my husband" I said with a crazy look in my eyes and she look a little scared. "Ok I will send out the letters and it will be held tomorrow" she exclaimed then my father entered. "What's going on here" asked my father or king.

"He has found the right person" explained my mother stopping then continued "and it's a boy" then silence. "I respect you son but we must find the mAnS that has made my son fall in love with him" shouted the King. "Come on son what's the man's name is he cute what does he look like tell me is he still virgin" asked my father all at once making me dizzy. "He didn't say his name but told me to call him TaeTae, he had blue hair and a two piece outfit that was purple and a boxy smile" I explained smiling like a maniac. He nodded then walked away with my mother.

I couldn't sleep I thought about him all night until darkness took over me. I woke up to Hoseok shaking me to wake up "What" I groaned yawning. "I came to get you ready for the ball remember TaeTae" said Hoseok my brother. "Whatever shut up I don't need your help I'm already prepared" I sassily said then stretched my arms and legs. "Ohh so I your dear brother not needed anymore" sarcastically said Hoseok acting hurt putting his fist on his heart acting over dramatic.

"Aish go I need to shower and change go, go" I exclaimed rushing him out my room. "Ohhh my dear brother you're finally growing up" said Hoseok wiping a fake tear. "Ughh just go Hoseokie Hyung" I scoffed and used his nickname and he gasped and started over reacting again. "You used Hoseokie Hyung again I-" I cut him off my closing my door "rOOd" shouted Hoseok then I heard him leave. I went to go shower and put on my suit looking at myself in the mirror "Wow I really am hot" I said to myself and went to eat breakfast.

Later in the evening the ball began I looked for a certain blue haired boy. "Please be here" I whispered to myself tugging on my hair tapping my foot impatiently. Then I saw my hyung he was talking to TaeTae my TaeTae. I went down the stairs to hear their conversation. I heard something that got me mad.

" I think I know why it's because you're extremely beautiful" teased Hoseok giggling. "Thanks for the compliment" shyly said my cute little TaeTae he was blushing. "Stop flirting hoseok" I coldy said giving hoseok a death glare."Hello sir" greeted my TaeTae showing his cute box smile."You come with me" I commanded.

"Sure" he responded turning around and bowed to Hoseok then followed me. "I forgot to introduce myself I'm Taehyung what's your name" said Taehyung and I finally know his name he still followed me. "Jeon Jungkook the King's son" I replied smirking in my mind. "Wait what I Uhh" he nervously said I wanted to giggle. "We're here" I said looking at the crowd of boys and mothers.

"He's my husband don't you ever dare touch him he is mine" I announced coldly and grabbed his tiny small waist pulling him close and holding him tightly. "Wait what" I heard Taehyung whisper to himself and I could help smirk a little.

To Be Continued...

I'll do his POV for the ball if you want so I won't leave guys thinking on what he was doing while Taehyung and the others were talking.

Hope you guys/girls enjoyed, Have a nice day and remember I purple you 💜

GoOdByE!!!