Chapter 11

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀
┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ . ˚

The three girls approach Taehyung both girls in the back crossed their arms and raised and eyebrow to the smaller boy "Yes is their something you need help with" exclaimed Taehyung standing up but Jungkook was the opposite he knew the girls wanted to hurt Taehyung. "Well Tae their is something..." the girl paused letting a small smirk make an appearance on her lips "Stay away from my boyfriend" she whispered a pout now formed on her lips "You have a boyfriend" exclaimed Taehyung with happiness but people thought he was making fun of the girl. The girl groaned "Jungkook is my boyfriend you dumbass" she shouted tugging at her hair and the other two girls expression changed into an angered one "Ohhh but Kookie never told me you two were dating...well I guess I'm in your way I'll go now" and with that Taehyung walked out the cafeteria no one being able to see his face. The girl scoffed at Taehyung's weakness then she walked towards Jungkook which was now out of his trance "Don't come near me I don't like you" shouted Jungkook radiating a dark aura "But Kooks" the girl was intrupted by Jungkook "Don't you fucking get it I don't fucking like you I only love one person and that's Taehyung" shouted Jungkook his words dripping venom. "B-But J-Jungk-kook" the girl mumbled with tears falling from her brown eyes but Jungkook didn't care if the girl was crying and begging him he only wanted Taehyung in his arms and he got up walking pass the crying girl that soon ran after him.

Taehyung hid in a secret spot that he found when he was exploring the school without Jungkook clinging onto him but he seen someone sitting under the tree which he soon recognized as Yoongi and Taehyung immediately cleaned off his tears. "Yoongs" exclaimed Taehyung running towards Yoongi who was now looking at him then waved "Oh hey Tae" said Yoongi with his gummy smile but was shocked when Taehyung jumped on him giving him a hug "Woah Tae you could've just hugged me after you sat down not from the air" scolded Yoongi and Taehyung only giggled then both boys sat down next to each other. "You act like we've know each other for a very long time" said Taehyung forcing a small smile which the other noticed quickly "I'm not use to having friends so I want to keep you happy so you won't leave my side" grumbled Yoongi and Taehyung frowned at the others words "You don't need to do that I will never leave your side" exclaimed Taehyung hugging Yoongi. "So now tell me why are you sad" sternly asked  Yoongi with a serious face and tone "A girl came up to me and Kookie and said that she and Kookie were dating and I didn't know what to do so I left" explained Taehyung with a small pout then he laid his head on Yoongi's lap feeling comfortable and happy with Yoongi. "Well from all the gossip I heard cause I'm always quiet and hear everything around me I don't think Jungkook ever dated anyone" whispered Yoongi caressing Taehyung's hair "Really so I shouldn't worry" exclaimed Taehyung his eyes sparkling in joy and the other only let out an approving hum.

Then suddenly both boys flinched when they heard the bell ring followed by Jungkook's voice calling for Taehyung not far from where they are "We need to go to class" stated Taehyung and Jungkook immediately recognize Taehyung's voice "Tae" shouted Jungkook as he ran towards the tree where he found Taehyung laying his head on Yoongi's lap. "Kookie-ah" exclaimed Taehyung sitting up with a small grin "Why were you laying your head on his lap" asked Jungkook with a raised eyebrow clearly jealous but Taehyung only chuckled "We were only talking nothing more" responded Taehyung standing up then helped Yoongi to stand. "Come on let's get to class" exclaimed Taehyung running off ahead of the other two boys "Don't try taking him from me" warned Jungkook sending Yoongi a glare which was returned with a smirk "I don't like him in that way he's just my friend" and with that both boys followed after Taehyung who arrived to class before the bell rang. The door slammed open revealing Jungkook and Yoongi which shocked most students then girls automatically started whispering among each other "Mr. Jeon and Mr. Min if you're going to be late don't disrupt my class" shouted the teacher and both boys only ignored the Teacher and went to go sit with a smiling Taehyung. The blueberry boy took notes while Jungkook admired his beauty and Yoongi was busy sleeping "Tae..." whispered Jungkook waiting for an answer "Tae..." quietly sing song the raven head but Taehyung ignored him yet again "Taehyungie" whispered yell Jungkook but was ignored again "Kim Taehyung" growled Jungkook finally gaining Taehyung attention.