Crush?

-Tamaki's POV-

I remember my first day of 3rd grade, I was so anxious and knew no one would talk to me or want to have anything to do with me. I wasn't really mentally prepared for it, but I guess I would have to be. I embarrassed myself during my introduction, I could barely even stutter out my name let alone anything about me. All I could say was I was Tamaki and like h-. I felt so pathetic and dumb. I sat at my desk and was feeling like I was about to break down into tears when I heard someone put their hand on my desk and say my name. "Hey Amajiki, I couldn't really understand what you were trying to say up there. We're you trying to say you like Heroes? Ok, who do you like?" I looked up and blushed, he was so bright and happy and.....perfect. Why would someone as great as him wanna talk to me or be my friend? My eyes went all funny, he was all I could see, all the other students seemed dim and blurry but he...was the exact opposite. I smiled and felt all happy inside. His name was Mirio. Me and Mirio started to become really good friends after that and hung out a lot. In middle school, when i was around Mirio, I started to feel different. I never felt that way with anyone before and I was all confused. It was a good feeling of course. I always thought it was normal but it doesn't seem normal. I question myself a lot and think. "Do I have a crush on him?"

-Mirio POV-

Ever since I met Tamaki in 3rd grade, I always felt like I somehow needed him in my life. He looked so lonely sitting at that desk, he kinda just...called to me somehow like my mind was telling me, " You need him." And ever since then, i knew he was the one thing I needed to be happy in life. I know my feelings for him, I'm not complaining and I'm not in denial. I love him, I want to be with him. I can never bring myself to confess to him, I don't wanna ruin what we have. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even feel that way about me anyway. If he's happy then I'm happy.

(I will update soon, next chapter will get to the actual shiz, this was just kind of a filler I guess? 😂)