Telling

-Tamaki's POV-
It's been a week since the sleepover with Mirio. During Christmas break, we had to stay at the dorms and couldn't go home because the last day of school before Christmas break there was a bad snowstorm so the roads and stuff were bad, so the parents and teachers agreed to keep the students at the dorms. I was so tired and didn't feel like moving, I also had a huge headache so I just stayed in bed. Mirio texted me, I picked up my phone and read the text. "Hey Tamaki, do you mind if I come over? I miss you." I replied quickly "No i don't mind, you can come." I threw my phone on the end of my bed and after a few minutes heard a knock at my door. I opened it and saw Mirio. I hugged him lightly and let him in. We sat on my bed next to eachother and just looked at the wall. He looked over and put his arms around me and cuddled me. I giggled and cuddled back. As we were doing that, we heard a knock on the door. Mirio got up and answered the door and standing in the doorway was Nejire.

-Mirio's POV-
I just remembered that Nejire doesn't know about Tamaki and Me dating so it was kinda embarrassing answering HIS dorm door. "Hey Togata, didn't think you'd be here. How ya doing?" She said cheerfully. "Oh I'm doing good, Hey why don't ya come in eh?" I said as I moved out of the way of the doorway. She skipped in and smiled at Tamaki sitting on the bed. "Hey Amajiki, what have you boys been doing in here?" She asked with a devilish smirk. "Oh nothing." He said as he fiddled with his fingers. She sat on the bed on the other side of Tamaki. I sat next to him and texted him. "Should we tell her?" I sent and he looked at his phone sitting next to Nejire at the end of the bed. He grabbed it quickly and read my message. He texted back "only if you want to." He sent as he put his phone down lightly. I turned to Nejire and asked her, "Hey Nejire, what would you do if Tamaki and Me dated?" I asked as she turned around and smiled. "Honestly, that would be cute as shit not gonna lie." I looked at her and kinda smiled. "Well, I mean w-" "ARE YOU GUYS DATING?" She screamed really loudly. Tamaki and Me nodded slowly. "Aw you guys that's so cute. When's the wedding?" She said laughing "W-wedding?" Tamaki said blushing. I just laughed at his cute little blush. Nejire got a text and looked at us, "Sorry guys, I have to meet up with Uraraka and Tsu for this business we have to work on for Ryuku's Agency. I'll talk to you cuties later okay? Give you guys some alone time y'know?" She said while laughing and winking as she left. She slammed the door and I just looked at Tamaki, smiling and blushing. He glanced over at me and smiled, "Why are you looking at me like that?" I replied after a few seconds."Because I like looking at your cute face~." He turned away blushing and smiled lightly.