Overthinking

-Tamaki's POV-
I was sitting on my phone excitedly waiting for Mirio to get back, I couldn't wait to hang out with him more. Just as I was thinking that the door opened and Mirio kinda slowly walked in and sat on the bed and went on his phone. "What did Nejire want to talk about?" I asked in a questionable tone. "Oh uh, nothing" he said in a monotone voice. It wasn't like his usual cheerful persona so I could obviously tell it was something. "It obviously was something since you're acting upset, what's wrong?" I asked again. "Nothing, it's nothing." He said again. "Fine, don't tell me." I said. "There's nothing to even tell you Tamaki. Why don't you just believe me and stop trying to get me to say something that is nonexistent?" He said in an aggressive tone. I was shocked since he's never acted that way towards me. "Ok sorry." I said. He just kept scrolling on his phone, I didn't get why he was acting so mad. I wonder what Nejire told him, it's bothering me a lot. "Um I'm just gonna go back to my dorm." I said kind of quietly. "Ok" he said in a kind of rude way. I left and went back to my dorm. As soon as I got there, I locked the door and cried. Does he hate me? Maybe I was just being annoying, maybe it was something sad? But I don't get why he wouldn't tell me, we have always told eachother everything so I don't understand what was going on.

-Mirio's POV-

Tamaki kind of rushed out of my dorm. I felt a little bad that I snapped at him, but I thought about what Nejire said and I didn't feel bad. If he doesn't like me and talks bad about me why should I care? But I still like him? I'm dumb, maybe I should confront him? Maybe Nejire lied. I wouldn't see him saying that. I'm baffled. I don't really trust people, but I don't know, I don't understand why she would lie about that. I can't take it anymore, I need answers, it's killing me. I got up and walked to my door and opened it. I walked to Tamaki's dorm and knocked on it.

(Next chapter coming soon)