A Normal Day?

-Tamaki's POV-
I held Eri's hand and walked through the cafeteria entrance. Realizing that it was closed and a Saturday , Eri and Me just went to the store to get bread, pb and j. We snuck out (successfully this time) and arrived at the supermarket. Me (still holding Eri's hand) walked through the market and grabbed all the needed items. I walked up to the register to pay. "$11.37, sir", the cashier said with a tired tone. That's when I realized I forgot my wallet. I sat there for a second, picked Eri up, threw her on my shoulder, took all the items, threw them on a nearby shelf and booked it. I made it behind the grocery store and put Eri down. "Eri change of plans we are ordering pizza." I said in an out of breath tone. "Aight", Eri said all chill. We (surprisingly) snuck back in and knocked on Mirio's door.

-Mirio's POV-

I heard a knock on my dorm door. Tamaki was there with Eri. "Did yo-" "WE ARE ORDERING PIZZA." Tamaki said, pushing through me. "Oh ok" I said just standing there. He sat on my bed and Eri sat on my bean bag chair I had in my dorm. Tamaki called a doordash man to deliver the pizza. I sat next to Tamaki on my bed and watched TV as Eri was in the beanbag chair playing Super Mario on her Nintendo 3ds. We were watching Tiger King on Netflix when all of a sudden we heard a bang on my window. Then we heard a man yodel, "TAMAKIII, I KNOWWWWW YOU'RE IN THAT ROOOOOOMM. OPEN THE WINDOWWWW." Tamaki just looked at the window in complete and udder shock. He slowly opened the window where pizza was shoved in his face. He slowly handed the money to the man, who hopped off my window and ran away. Eri looked like she seen a ghost and Tamaki just set the pizza down on a table I had in my room and said, "Well, I guess it's time to eat."