Sneaking

-Mirio's POV-

We left Tamaki's dorm and went to mine. Tamaki stayed at my dorm all day and we just enjoyed each others company. We put in a movie and he fell asleep halfway through it. He looked so cute just lying on my shoulder. I pulled out my phone to take a picture, but I had flash turned on. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." I said as I threw my phone on the other side of me looking at Tamaki. Thankfully I didn't wake him up, he only groaned then went back to just breathing lightly. I slowly picked up my phone and turned flash off. I didn't need it because the tv was Illuminating enough light, so I took a picture and it turned out really good. I put it as my lock screen so I could see it whenever I turned my phone on. I continued watching the movie and before I knew it I was asleep. I woke up a few hours later with Tamaki still lying on my shoulder I checked the time on my phone and it was 8:26 AM. I smiled at the photo of him sleeping. I slightly nudged Tamaki because I wanted to hang out with him. He woke up and looked at me, smiling. "Hey" he said in a tired tone. "Hey cutie" I said as he started blushing. "What do you wanna do today?" I said as he stretched his arms. "Whatever you wanna do." He said smiling that cute smile. "Okay let's go to the mall then." "Okay" he said getting up off the couch we slept on while watching the movie. I threw my hoodie at him and told him to wear it. I put on one of my other hoodies. "Wait a minute we're not supposed to leave the building, how are we going to the mall?" Tamaki said concerned "Simple, we're gonna sneak out!"

-Tamaki's POV-

I was kinda scared of sneaking out but it's not like we haven't before. The flashbacks of when we kidnapped Eri came back but I brushed it off, I don't like thinking about the horrible fear I had. Mirio opened the window of his dorm and it wasn't snowing, but there was lots of snow and it was windy. He tossed a hat at me and put one on him and walked over and took my hand. He walked me to the window with him and he stepped out on a ledge, his dorm was towards the top of the building so it was a ledge sticking out of the roof. I stepped out while holding on to him tightly. He sat at the edge of the ledge and slid off landing on the sidewalk, the ledge was slanted down so it wasn't that far of a drop. I slid off and landed next to him. He held my hand and we snuck out of the dorms area and ran out the fenced area. Mirio kissed my cheek lightly and we turned the corner to the sidewalk towards the mall. "Where do you guys think you're going?"