Six

Dianne was walking around the ballroom when she bumped into her cousins. She froze instantly worried that they would notice her and rat her out.

"Watch it!" One of them said. Dianne gives them an apologetic wave worried that if she spoke they would realize who she was.

"Now relax sis...this girl is stunning" the other twin said and smirked. Dianne knew they was only going to play her the entire night. Yet dianne also knew that they had no idea who she was. Just as Dianne opened her mouth to speak a trumpet sounded and everyone crowded around the stairs.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we present to you...the prince of Wiltshire! Prince Joe Sugg! He will be dancing with you lovely ladies and then decide who he will make his wife" an announcer said.

The two twins grabbed diannes hand and lead her to where the prince was walking down to see who he would pick for the dance. His eyes instantly landed on Dianne.

Dianne smiled a little and was thinking to herself if Joe knows it's her. Dianne stood strong as both of her cousins was screaming and begging for Prince Joe's attention. Joe ignored them and grabbed Diannes hand pulling her out of the crowd into the middle of the ballroom floor.

Dianne smiled a little, she puts her arms around Joe's neck. They played a song David Grays 'This Years Love'. Dianne knew that song...that was the same song she danced to with prince Joe in the woods.

Dianne was wanting to desperately do the dance they did...but she had to follow Joe's lead. Since Joe didnt know It was her...she had to follow his lead.

"Your blue dress is stunning" joe says to her. And moves a strand of her red hair out of the way of her butterfly mask.

"Thank you...your outfit is amazing as well" dianne replied. Joe smiled and continued to dance with her. All of a sudden Joe started dancing to the choreography that Dianne taught him. And Dianne danced along with him. Once the song ended their lips was only an inch apart.

They was going to lean in and kiss but one of Diannes cousins pulls her away from Joe back into the crowd of screaming girls. Dianne was pulled away from Joe so quickly that her shoe fell off. Dianne was going back to grab it but it was to late. The clock struck midnight. Dianne had to go. Dianne left and made it home just in time. Her outfit turned back into the old dress she was wearing that was torn by her cousins.

Also the house was spotless...not like it was when Dianne left. But so clean she could see her reflection in the floors. Dianne was shocked. She was confused as to who had done this but saw a tinkle of light shine before disappearing. She knew it was Ambar and couldn't have been anymore grateful. Tonight would be a night she will remember forever.