One

Dianne has a very difficult life. She lives with her aunt, and her two twin cousins. They make her do the cleaning, cooking, every chore in the house.

"Dianne!"

"Dianne!"

"Dianne Claire Buswell!"

Her name was the only word that would come out of their mouth. One morning, dianne woke up and looks out her window, a huge beautiful castle stands right in front of the window.

The sun rising behind the castle made the view look stunning to dianne. Oh how she dreamed of living in the castle and being able to at least meet the prince. Just as dianne was day dreaming a bell rang in her room.

Dianne looked at the bell and saw it was her aunts. She sighs and heads to her room after getting dressed.

"You should have been faster" dianne's aunt says. Dianne nods and apologized. "Well, can you get me and your cousins breakfast, feed the animals, do the laundry, cook dinner" her aunt adds. Dianne sighs but agrees.

Dianne leaves to do her chores, about five hours pass as Dianne was cleaning the living room, someone rings the doorbell. Dianne opens the door to see the mailman from the castle.

"How do you do?" Dianne asks as she watched the mailman dig through his bag.

"I'm good, from the palace ma'am" he says, and hands dianne a letter with a red stamp. Dianne smiles and thanks him and watches him walk away. Dianne closes the door and looks at the letter, it shines like bright yellow sun beams. She started to open it but one of her cousins took the letter from her.

"Mom! The prince is inviting us to the castle for a dance so he can find a wife!" Her cousin screams, causing her twin to show up and the Aunt. They read over the letter discussing what they would wear and what time they would go.

"I can't believe I get to meet the prince" Dianne says, causing her family to laugh at her. She looks down but her Aunt lifts her chin up.

"The prince won't love a servant girl...so just do what you're doing my daughters have more potential to dating the prince than you" her aunt says, dianne nods her head and tears up.

Dianne leaves the room as they continued to talk about the letter. Dianne got on her horse just to go for a ride in the woods like she usually does when she wanted to escape. As her horse was Galloping she heard something in the woods. Wolves came out of no where, scaring the horse causing Dianne to fall off. Her horse running away she starts backing away from the wolves slowly coming to her.

Dianne covers her face as one lunged at her. She realized that she was unharmed and looks at where the wolves once stood. All of them was running away. Horses legs was all she saw as she followed them up to where she met a boy. In khaki pants, and a nice polo shirt.

"Are you okay miss?" He asks as he jumped off his horse and helped the red head up.

"I'm fine...thanks...just the wolves gave my horse a scare" she says as she dusts off her now dirty clothes.

"What's a pretty girl like you going around the woods alone anyway?" The boy asks as he took a few pieces of dry brush out of her hair. Causing the red head to blush.

"Just to escape...but now I have to get home...somehow" dianne tells him. The boy offered to let her ride on the back of his horse with him. She agreed. The boy begins to take her back home. Dianne never realized she was with Prince Joe Sugg.