𝒜/𝒩

YoU aLrEaDy KnOw WhAt It Is!!

And you were warned in the introduction O________________O

Plus, constantly writing A/N's slowly gets lazier because I dunno what to write. I wanna write the story! Not the A/N unless it's necessary!

Here's the letter/letter stuff. Happy reading you human fanfiction hunters!

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
N/N: Nickname
E/C: Eye Color
H/C: Hair Color
H/L: Hair Length
F/C: Favorite Color
Y/F: Your Fear

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

One thing to keep in mind is that I began this story in a bad mood but in a writing mood since I was watching IT for the two hundred thousandth time for whatever reason.

So the reader is a bit (I won't say suicidal) depressed and has the 'I hate myself' mindset.

She's insecure.
Will give hints of some harm and darkness swirling around (sore arms, dark thought)
Will freak out in heavy situations due to fear

To make the story work, there will be a lock on fear so the reader actually has something that Pennywise can target.

Thalassophobia. I think a lot of people (including myself because I never swim fuck that) actually do have Thalassophobia. It's more common than some think the fear is.

Brief explanation from me: you don't want to go into deep bodies of water where your feet can hover above the unknown ocean. Anything could be beneath you in the cold water and nobody knows what's hidden in the ocean. This also includes pools or basically big bodies of water like lakes, rivers.

I also have the fear of not wanting to go into a lake or river only for some slugs or eels or whatever the fuck they are to attach themselves to your body.

FUCK THAT

Didn't mean to make it sound scarier but...it's a nightmare. And I'd rather not thank you very much.

This fear will also pay a big toll on the Quarry scene which will affect the story. The way I want it to. Any themes of any sort will be mentioned at the top before the chapter starts.

I hope you understand and careful (but fun at my cringe) reading ;)