𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣

~Goodbye School, Welcome...Summer?~

WARNINGS:
Hints of *** assault (If you know what the three stars mean, I don't want to say it out loud)
Hints of self-harm
Curse words

I live with a fuckwad. Two fuckwads. But no mother. Living with two men has its fucking downfails. Downfails is my new word of the day.

Not easy mate. He's a cunt. Both of them, actually. Sometimes, I wish to get out of Derry and never come back. Sometimes, I also want to, not really exist anymore.

Life is difficult dealing with those two as well as everything else. But I still manage to push through, regardless.

But I have the one good friend to annoy. Well, not annoy. I have two best friends, actually. So we're sometimes a trio of...trio. However, Henry still drags me out to his trouble and sadistic friends.

He has done some B A D things for his amusement, making the world a *shudder* spoopy place. SO I SHALL!

Put
My
Guard
Up.

It's on the ceiling. Like my efforts.

A list of things, that Henry has forced upon me and my friend.

Smoking. I was forced into it, now I'm addicted to them. For the first few, he would put it in my mouth and force me to light it. I knew after a while I wouldn't get a choice so I only had to be peer pressured. I don't stand for no pressure but he is an evil motherfucker.

Drinking. Sometimes, being a lightweight is very dodgy or uplifting. A risk, nonetheless. I learned a tactic, to make it look like I did the big gulp without drinking it. Toss it over my shoulder or out the window or somewhere that isn't what I was drinking. Sometimes it saves me, sometimes it does not.

And then...***ual stuff...Did not want to do so. Henry, made me. He hasn't been the one to do it.

I will say no more.

Ever since I was smol, I've grown up in Derry. Mom didn't want to take me, she already had Henry to deal with so she ran away from me. I think I scared her off.

So...a girl named Magenta is my best friend. And fellow Beverly Marsh too. They're my escape from the reality of Hellry. Derry Hell.

I can't wait to get outta town, and act to be a movie star. Maybe an actor, like Bill Hader or Sophia Lillis. That's my goal.

I already know how to act, cuz I'm smart.
But I learned to misguide and confuse my demon of a brother and father as well as pretending that my next-door neighbor is better than everyone else so their attention can be drifted to them instead.

I guess it's one way I've survived in the same house as them. Doing this makes acting look fun if I tried to act in movies.

 But like all things, I have an attitude. I like it like that.

Sometimes the attitude pays a bad price. Sometimes it saves my ass.

Slight Anger.
Lack of Trust.
Deviousness.
Mischeviousness.
Determination.
And of course, since Dad is a police officer and I'm better than Henry by watching carefully. Combat Skills.

Today ladies and gentlemen, is the last day of school. I can't be stuffed going. I just love my bed. It's cozy. And I live here now. You want me out? Too bad. The bed is my humble abode.

We have sheets. Blankets. Pillows. And secret food stash down the side of the bed. Besides, I'm not going to school tomorrow. So what's the point of going today?