𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟦

~Truth Thalassophobia Thrills~

Warnings:
Hints at r*pe

I ride with my arms wrapped around the male's waist.

Ben told us everything about Henry and his wound before being put onto Eddie's bike so everyone can ride to the Pharmacist but for now, put him in the alleyway near the meat place. That's the plan.

Eddie talks and talks, complaining about how he thinks it's great to help the new kid but also think of their own safety. Worrying about him bleeding all over, AIDS epidemic, blah blah blah with ending of the worries of how the fuck do you amputate a waist?

Richie puts his bike to the side and helps me off of it while flashing a smile. Magenta rolls her eyes.

I don't know if this is friendship, or flirting, or what the fuck but Richie touching my hand makes me feel light and fuzzy.

"Richie, Y/n. Wait here. Come on." Bill orders.

"Wait what?" I ask alarmed. "You're leaving me here with him?"

"You won't have a problem!" Magenta calls out, waving as Stanley, Eddie, Bill, and Magenta rush down the alleyway.

Until it's just me and Ben. He smiles nervously up at me and I crouch down to him.

"Hey, you good?"

"Yeah, I'm alright. It's just a scratch." Ben smiles but Richie crosses his arms.

Ben and I ignore it because he's Trashmouth so I pull up a box and sit on it. Richie smirks at Ben, more so snickers. "Glad I got to meet you before you died."

Ben frowns. Ears, nose, neck bleeding and stares up at Richie. It seems the boys could clash.

Now what?

"Okay, Boomer."

I turn to Ben again and he smiles at me. Me and Ben have a small conversation while Richie seems annoyed.

Ben acts naturally while Richie keeps standing quietly. He stays silent and finally...Bill, Eddie, Stan, and Magenta stop taking their sweet as time and make their way back toward the alleyway.

"Hey! They're back, you'll be patched up in no time." I wink, which catches Richie's attention.

He scoffs, shaking his head in disbelief. I raise an eyebrow confused, but shrug it off.

He's weird.

"About bloody time they came back." I hear Richie mutter.

"What took you so long?" I ask.

"Magenta and Beverly distracted Mr. Keene while we got supplies." Stanley explains.

"Magenta?" Ben asks. She steps by Stan nervously but waves. I go into my bag and pull out a medkit. Eddie, surprised as balls, crouches down beside me.

"You don't want to help."

"You don't know what I'm thinking. And I'm probably just as good as you are."

Eddie blushes and looks down. "Alright but don't be annoying."

"I choose when I annoy Mr. Kaspbrak." I wink. Richie doesn't seem to like this and barks. "SUCK THE WOUND!"

Me and Eddie work on the H carved into Ben's stomach. Goddammit, Henry...

"We need to focus right now." Eddie snarls.

"You need to focus?" Richie asks.

"Yeah, can you go get me something?" Eddie asks, I hold the bandage in place as Eddie looks around. He then points to it.