𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥

~It's Just A Nightmare~

WARNINGS:
Curse words..?

"Magenta! Wait!"

"NO!" She snaps. She turns to me. The group of friends is falling apart. A black boy is standing beside her, giving her a curious glance. I don't know who he is.

"What did I do to you?" I ask confused. How the hell, did I end up here? Richie stands beside me. Where's Bill, Stan, Eddie? Beverly?

"I may be scared but at least I'm not a coward!" She spits. My eyes widen and Richie snarls at her. "Yeah!? You! Bill! Beverly! You're fucking losers! Hunting the clown!"

"Nobody else is going to do it! We have to stop it!" She exclaims.

"And nobody wants to hunt a killer clown!" I exclaim. I stamp my foot down and she glares at me. "Magenta, you, Bill. Beverly! You're our friends but the clown is tearing us apart and if you're just gonna continue to-"

The sound of the air breaking as she hits impact. Her hand going against my face. In a slap. The feeling of the pain, as well as the burning sensation of her handprint on the side of my face and now me and Magenta, have never argued. Now she's slapped me. And it's stinging. It hurts.

"You know what, Y/n? No wonder why you didn't have friends before me." She snarls.

"Fuck you."

My eyes shoot open and I gasp for air. I manage to catch my breath before coughing again, hiding my face in the blankets. What the hell was that?! What the fuck did I just dream? Holy shit!

Jesus, I can't even remember it. Whatever that was, it didn't even feel like a dream. I put my hand on my cheek, before wincing. My cheek is burning, I just hope there isn't a handprint. What the hell. Can't a girl just sleep in peace? Fucking hell man.

I pull the covers off my face and look around. I'm in the closet. I slept in the gap of the closet with the blanket, pillow and lie down thick blanket (in order to not sleep on the floor without a mattress).

Why am I like this?

I sigh, managing to catch my breath again. Phew. Just take a breath. It was just a dream Y/n. Hell. It was just a nightmare. You're still alive girl.

The watch on my wrist beeps and I pull up my sleeve to get a good look at it.

Saturday. 7:32 AM.

I yawn tiredly, leaning back into the closet for a moment. Me and Magenta were told to meet up with Bill and his friends at Bill's house. Weird flex but we would go off as soon as we arrived.

That's in one and a half hours. So...what now?

Me and Magenta will be the only ones at the Barrens, or the Public Sewers. I should probably take the time to get ready.

With that, I quickly grab some clothes from the old set of drawers I  found and cleaned up. Whatever I choose to wear.

I decide to pick up this outfit.