𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5

~Jump Down Jump Out~

WARNINGS:
Fear Factor Anxiety (Thalasaphobia)

"So let me get this straight. You have Thalasaphobia and you're afraid of deep bodies of water?" Stanley asks.

"Yeap." 

My legs shake by looking down over the ledge and peering down into the water.

There are scars on my arms, no recent cuts so thankfully, none of the boys questioned me about it. Eddie and Richie seemed to give me a look, though.

Senior. I have literally named the fox Senior.

Senior fox paws at the dirt ledge before backing up quickly.

"Don't fall!" Richie shoves me slightly and I scream, stepping back.

"Wow, I thought you were afraid of nothing!"

"I'm scared too." Eddie shivers. I'm the only one in a bikini, the boys looked at me weirdly. But they got over it cuz staring is bad.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I expected her to be scared but you?" Richie asks.

"Hey! It's really high up!" Eddie exclaims.

"He's got a point." Stanley shivers. "This is really high up and it's challenging."

"Yea yea..."

"Okay, since you're so confident. You jump." I tell him. Richie looks a bit pale and shakes his head. "N-No. Let's wait for the other girls."

"Whatever you say." Stanley whispers.

Stanley Sass!

"I'm going to go wait for Mage and Beverly." I tell them, putting my jacket and jeans on. Senior runs around my ankles, excited to get away from the ledge.

"Okay. We'll pay Loogie while we wait for you." Eddie says.

Gross.

I nod my head slowly, before walking off away from them. Getting away from the water makes me feel safer but I sit on a log while I wait for them.

Staying at Richie's house for the night is a really strange thought. I bite my lip nervously, turning around to look at them.

I catch Richie staring at me so he quickly looks forward again.

Holy shoot. I'm catching feelings.

I see Beverly and Magenta arrive, they get off their bikes as soon as they arrive.

"Sup, Y/n!" Mage salutes.

"Hey." I wave with a smile.

Senior goes over to the two girls who get hyped for whatever reason.

"Oh whoa! When you'd get this guy?" Mage asks.

"Last night."

Mage picks up the fox. Proceeding to poke it who keeps trying to bite her for the pokes.

"Really?"

"It's hard to explain." I chuckle nervously.

"He is cute tho." Beverly smiles, petting Senior. She pets him a little and Mage eventually puts him down.

"Are you gonna jump in?" Bev whispers. I shiver nervously. "Do I have to?"

"The water is shallow, you'll be fine!" Mage whispers.

"So I'll hit the rock?"

"NO!" Magenta sighs, putting her hands on my shoulders.

"I know that it must be scary."