𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤

~Boys Boys Girls Girls~

Warnings:
Bullying
Curse Words

Sitting in the back of the boring math class sure is fun, huh? Ugh.

There is literally nothing to do since the teacher gave us free time. With nothing to do, I graffiti my journal a bit. Making it look like those cool bullet journals if I could. It makes me feel good about actually writing in it every two hundred decades.

I do write in it, but I already forgot about some of the day so I write what I want.

For whatever reason, I look up, the three boys sitting in front of me more further into the class. Stanley is a smart boy and is currently in a higher math class. In this one, it's just me, Richie, Eddie, and Bill. Richie turns his head around to look at me.

I raise my eyebrow, there is nothing special to look at. But he thinks so since his jaw drops a little. What is so special about me? I will never understand.

I watch him whisper something to the other lads which they turn around as well. More attention. Fan fucking tastic. Mind you, I'm sitting at a desk all alone. Me myself and I. Everyone else has their groups, and then there's the loner, completely opposite to Bowers.

The day is almost over, and then I can go home. So I merely shrug it off and look down again. Scratching up my wittle journal.

A couple of minutes go by, until I hear footsteps inching our way. I already have a feeling of who it is but I ignore it. I continue sketching, until I hear a cough. I pause, sighing as I feel the surroundings shift as some people take some seats beside me.

Why. Why just why.

I already know who it is out the corner of my eye, and I look to my right.

"Hello m'lady! There seems to be lonely heartache vibes over here for the poor vag-"

"RICHIE." Eddie whispers, sitting in the desk in front of him.

Richie snickers at me as I drop my pencil on the journal. Bill sits furthest away. Touche. While Richie is beside me and Eddie is upfront.

"Hi?"

"We-We noticed you w-w-w-w-were alone, so we sat o....over here with you." Bill stutters softly.

"Oh. Thanks...? For the company?"

It's surprising. I wouldn't have thought they wanted to sit by me for the last class of the day. I'm usually alone half of the time, I swear I would scare people off with my strange attitude.

"No problem!" Eddie says confidently.

"Don't be so loud, Eds. You might scare away the other students." Richie marks. He gives him a weird look before glancing over at me. Well then.

"You said you wanted to leave Derry, why?"

"Arrgh..." I sigh, rubbing the back of my neck. "It's a cliche dream. Me and Magenta are childhood friends. Wanting to grow up and become a movie star."

"I don't think it's that cliche." Richie tells you. "I want to be a comedian. Then I can make more jokes about Eddie's Mom!"

"Don't you DARE!" Eddie snarls.

"H-How long have you kn-known Magenta?"

"Why? I already told you she's a childhood friend." I reply.

"Well, being Henry Bowers' sister-" Eddie starts but I interrupt him. "Shouldn't have to worry about how long I met Magenta. Kindergarten if you're that interested. But he may be my brother and maybe I sometimes have a bit of attitude but doesn't everyone?"