Chapter 15. Confusion

He sat up in bed, looking over at the boy curled up beside him. He raised his eyebrows, not remembering when he took him to bed. His eyes snot around the room and realized that he wasn't in the clubhouse anymore. Then his head started to pound, he looked over at the nightstand and spotted multiple empty bottles of beers and he grunted, reaching over for his burner phone.

"Hey," He spoke as he reached over and tapped on the kids arm, "Wake up." His gruff voice came out deeper than normal and he slowly started to sit up.

"Happy?" Eyes opened slowly and then he blinked a few times.

"Juice." Happy responded and scratched the back of his neck, looking around on the floor for his jeans.

"In the wash." Juice muttered. "I threw up on you last night." He spoke slowly and hung his head down, "I drank a little too much and you tried to stop me."

Happy rubbed his head and nodded slowly.

As if Juice could read his mind, he spoke up. "I passed out and you brought me here. And I woke up and I got sick again so you stayed,"

"Right." Happy spoke and soon heard the beep of the washing machine.

Juice grabbed a shirt from the floor and pulled it on, getting up and quickly left the room. Within a few minutes he came back with from the bathroom with dry jeans. "I'm gonna go shower. Help yourself to anything." He muttered and tossed the jeans to Happy, who caught him.

The second Juice left the room, his mind started racing. He pulled on his jeans and looked around for his shirt, then groaned as he realized Juice had it. He pulled on his sweatshirt and kutte then quickly raced out of the bedroom.

Happy stood outside the bathroom door for a moment, debating whether he should say bye or just take off. He quickly walked away from the door and gripped at his head, "Stupid. Fucking stupid. Goddamit."

Happy quickly closes his eyes and then opened them back up, grabbing his keys from the table the door and raced out, almost jumping onto his bike. He started it quickly, looked around and took off as fast as he could.