Introduction

Hello! Welcome to my Power Rangers Samurai fanfiction. In this story there are some characters that I have created and belong to me. All the characters from the show do not belong to me. Please don't be hard on my english, it isn't my first language haha. Have fun reading and I hope you all like it! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction of the characters: 

The story is most time written through the eyes of Johanna. 

name: Johanna Shiba 

age: 17 

hair color: Brown with darkred 

eye color: blue 

family: Jayden Shiba, big brother 

race: wolfblood 

friends: superwolfbloods, Samurai Rangers 

occupations: fighter, leader, wolfblood, friend, sister 

nick names: Jo, Joan 

Johanna Shiba is 17 years old and the younger sister of red samurai ranger Jayden. Johanna lives together with her brother and their mentor, Ji in the Shiba house. She lost both her parents when she was 3 years old. Johanna wasn't a ranger like her brother but she did train with him because she likes to do it. But Johanna has a secret that nobody, not even her brother, know about. She is a wolfblood. Wolfbloods are half human half wolf and have been on earth for centuries. Sometimes special wolfbloods are born with powers based of one of the elements. Johanna is a wolfblood born with all five elements. But people don't really like wolfbloods and that is why they stay hidden away. Esspecially since the wolfbloods and the samurai rangers hate each other because what happened in the past. Johanna her mother was a wolfblood but she kept it a secret when she was with Johanna's father. Until the day she died she kept it a secret. Johanna's father did find out in the end but he died in his last battle against master Xandred. Johanna kept her true identity a secret even from her own brother. But when the world is in big danger, Johanna can no longer keep it a secret. Will she managed to unit the two teams and save the world or will everything torn apart and the world fall? 

side characters: 

The samurai Rangers: 

Red: Jayden Shiba, brother of Johanna 

blue: Kevin 

Green: Mike 

pink: Mia 

Yellow: Emily 

gold: Antonio 

mentor: Ji

The superwolfbloods 

fire (red): Max 

water (blue): Luca 

air (purple): Ethan 

earth (yellow): Julia 

ice (white): Jack

mentor: Thomas