Chapter 2

Johanna's POV

When I arrived at school I was just in time. I entered the classroom 2 seconds after the bell rang. "You got Lucky this time miss Shiba" Miss Jackson said. "yeah sorry about that" I said to my horrible science teacher. I quickly walked to my place and sat down next to my best friend Luca who was trying not to burst out in laughing. 

"When are you ever going to learn that you have to stand up on time in the morning, Jo" Luca said laughing. "Probably never" I said with a small smile on my face. "So no calls for this morning?" Luca asked. "Nope" I said. 

Luca is just like me a wolfblood with special powers. He has powers based on the element water and he is part of the superwolfbloods and is the second-in-command of the team. Luca is my best friend since we met. Luca and I tell each other everything. Well except for one thing ofcourse. I hate it that I have to keep this secret from him.

After our first two classes we had our first break. Luca and I met up with our other friends Julia, Jack, Ethan and Max. As you might guess they are all wolfbloods too and have just like me and Luca powers based on an element. Max his power is fire, Ethan has air, Jack has ice and Julia has earth. The six of us form the newest team of superwolfbloods. After school we work in a cafe owned by our mentor, Thomas who is also a wolfblood with the power of all elements just like me. Beneath the cafe is our secret base called the Den. We all work in the cafe as a disguide and every month on a full moon we come together to what we call, wolf-out. 

"Thomas called, he said we have to meet at the Den after school" Julia said. "For what?" Ethan asked. "I don't know but he said it is important so we better hurry ones we are done with school." Julia said. "Well than we better get there on time, we all know how Thomas can react when we are late." I said thinking of the last time I was too late. "ouch yeah no one wants to see that again" Max said while looking at me with a smirk on his face. I gave him a death stare in return. 

My teammates mean a lot to me and we are all good friends but sometimes Max can be a pain in my eye. Not a suprise that it took me and Max the longest to become friends. 

The rest of the schoolday went normal without us being called away. However the rangers were called upon duty. When all of us where in math class, we saw them come running pass by. Max, Jack, Ethan and Julia all started trash talking about them the moment they spotted them. I tried not to listen to them but that was not so easy. It asked almost all of my strength not to wolf-out and attack them. Luca noticed me trying not to snap but he didn't say anything about it.

Finally our class and with that the schoolday was over and all of us started walking to the cafe. But even on the way the others kept trash talking about the Rangers. I now seriously had to keep myself calm. "Jo are you okay?, you look like you are about the kill someone." Luca asked me. "yeah I'm fine" I said trying not to sound angry. I knew Luca wouldn't believe me but luckily he didn't ask more questions. 

And after what felt like hours, we arrived at the cafe. All of us went to the Den where Thomas was already waiting for us. When we entered the Den we saw something that looked like a plan on the bord. I had no idea what it was about but something told me I wasn't going to like it. 

Turned out I was right. The plan we saw was a plan to take down the Samurai rangers. "It is time we take them down ones and for all" Thomas said with an evil smile on his face. "YEAH" everyone yelled in agreement and exciment. Everyone but me. I only looked in horror and anger and their was no way I was going to be a part of this or even let them do this.