Chapter 5

Emily's POV:

"JAYDEN" we all screamed in horror when we saw our friend flying through the air, sreaming from the pain. We quickly ran towards him and we realized how far away he was blasted. When I saw him lying on the ground with multiple injuries, I gasped in shock. "Oh my god" I said while I crashed down next to him. "Jayden, Jay!" Kevin said worried. "We have to bring him back to the house" Mia said. "I got it" Kevin said. I looked how he pulled out his samuraizer, drew the teleport symbol and teleported us all back to the Shiba house.

We quickly brought him to the Recovery room where Ji had already put out multiple devices and stuff. "Oh my...." Ji said with a calm but worried voice. "Emily" he than said. "Yes?" I said looking at my mentor. "You have some medical experience right?" he asked me. "Yes, yes I have" I said. "Alright, everybody out except for Emily" Ji said. The other rangers all left the room, while I started to help Ji with getting all the stuff. "Oh Mia, can you call Johanna and tell her to come home?" I asked Mia on her way out. "Ofcourse" she said. Then she left the room and now me and mentor were the only ones left. We focused on healing Jayden and it took us only one look to know that that was going to take a while.

Johanna's POV:

Since the moment we got back at the Den, I hadn't said a word. Now we were all sitting in Den talking about the fight. I didn't speak or even make a sound. I just stared at my hands as if they were the devil. I didn't know what to do with myself. Part of me wanted to go home to check upon my brother but part of me didn't want to go home, scared to see what I had done.

Luca noticed that I was quiet. And since the others weren't really paying attention he walked up to me. "Jo, are you okay?" he asked a little bit worried. "Yeah I'm fine" I replied, lying. "Sure? You don't really look okay" he than said. "I'm okay Luca, really." "I'm just tired of the battle, that's all." I said trying to sound convincingly. "Maby you should go home then, take some rest" He said. "Yeah you are probably right." "Go, I will tell them why." He then said. "Thanks Luc, you are a real friend" I said smiling a little. "Always Jo" Luca said also smiling.

The moment I was outside, I saw that I had a bunch of missed calls from Mia and Antonio. I sighed. Ones I got home, I have to act like I have no idea what happened. I took a deep breath and walked back home.

When I came back home Mia and Antonio immediately came to me. "What happened?!" I asked with a worried voice. "Jayden.." Antonio then said. "What happened to him?" I asked now sounding more scared. "After the battle those superwolfbloods showed up and they beat us pretty bad." Mike said joining the conversation. "But?" I asked. Mia took a deep breath and then said: "Jayden was injured pretty badly by the leader of the superwolfbloods." "Ji and Emily are still busy with him trying to heal all his wounds." Mia said with a shaking voice. "Oh my god......." I said acting as if I was in shock that the leader of the superwolfbloods did this. I took a step back not really knowing how to react. Antonio put his hand on my shoulder and asked if I was okay. I took a deep breath and than said: "I want to see him"

Ji and Emily let me in and I walked slowly to my brother. When I saw him my heart broke into a million pieces. "Oh Jayden...." I said my voice shaking. "Is he going to be okay?" I asked with a scared voice while looking at Ji. "Yes he is going to be okay" "It is going to take a while but he will recover." Ji said calmly. Emily walked over to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry Johanna, We're going to get that superwolfblood who did this and he or she is going to learn what happens when you hurt our friend and brother. After hearing that my heart broke even more. What have I done? "Thank you Emily" I said with a sad smile, pretending like I had no idea who that superwolfblood was or that I knew anything about it. But I was crying on the inside. If they only knew.....