Chapter 1

Johanna's POV

"Johanna wake up! you are going to be late for school" mentor Ji yelled from the hallway. I woke up growling and annoyed. "yeah yeah I'm up!" I shouted back. Again I was going to be late for school. It happened a lot lately and it happened so much that everyone in the house started to ask questions, which annoyed me even more.

Since a few weeks I didn't really sleep good at nights. I was to busy thinking about way to many things. But probably the worst thing is that keeping my secret has become a lot more difficult lately. For years it wasn't that hard but that was when I lived here only with my brother Jayden and mentor Ji. But since the other rangers live here it has become a lot more difficult to keep my identity as a Wolfblood a secret.

You see wolfbloods and Samurai rangers don't really go well together. Let just say they hate each other. You are probably asking how the hell I was born as a wolfblood in a family of samurai rangers. Well that is because of my mom. She was a wolfblood but kept it a secret from my dad and basically from everyone around her. I am the only one who inherritated my moms abilities and powers. Because yes I also have powers.

Wolfbloods are half human and half wolfs. They live hidden away in the forest or secretly among humans like me. Some wolfbloods are born with special powers based on one of the five elements. Or, like me, with the power of all five elements. These wolfbloods form a group called the superwolfbloods. They protect the normal wolfbloods from the wolfhunters, monsters made from wolfblood DNA, and the werewolfs, mutated wolfbloods. The werewolfs and wolfhunters are lead by Alric, a mutated wolfblood who still looks a bit like a normal wolfblood. Superwolfbloods fight him and all his monsters and protect other wolfbloods from being captured of killed.

As you might have guessed, I am part of the superwolfbloods. And I am not just part of them, I am the leader of team since I have the power of all the elements. But I have to keep this a secret from my brother, mentor Ji and the other rangers. Samurai rangers and wolfbloods do not have a good history together. The rangers saw the wolfbloods as a threat since they can be pretty violent. They are part wolf after all. The rangers and the wolfbloods fought many times until the one big fight which cost the lives of the rangers and many wolfbloods. Ever since that the new rangers and wolfbloods stay away from one another and hate each other more than anything.

But for me that was impossible. My big brother, Jayden, is the red samurai rangers and I love him more than you can even image. besides I also care a lot about the other rangers who live here now too and who have become my friends.

I got my self dressed in a simple dark red shirt and black jeans and I putted my hair in a high ponytail. After I was finished I walked out of my room into the hallway. I basically run into the kitchen, grapped a apple and a bottle of water and ran out again.

"Bye everyone" I yelled when I came pass the living room. "Bye Joan have a good day" Jayden said. "Have fun at school, if you don't get in trouble for being late, again" Antonio said with a playful smile on his face. "haha very funny Antonio" I said a little bit annoyed. Then I run through the front door, grapped my bike and raced to school.