Chapter 6

Johanna's POV:

Little by little Jayden started to recover. I was very relieved to see that he was recovering well. I was with him and taking care of him when I could. Where on the outside I looked just fine and basically being the worried and caring sister, on the inside I was a mess. I felt incredibly quilty and ever night I would cry myself to sleep only to wake up twice a night from a nightmare. Now you might think that the others would hear this but they didn't. I had become a master in hidding all of it. I cried in silence and the next morning I would put up a fake smile and say that everything was fine. 

Sometimes I could no longer stand being home. So then I was very happy to leave for school or even to fight a wolfhunter or werewolf. Speaking of which, they have been showing up a lot more lately. Almost everyday the others and I had to run out, getting rit of another werewolf or wolfhunter. And our mentor Thomas hasn't been a great help either. He is distracted a lot lately and Always busy with things. He isn't mentoring us like he used to but still we didn't think much about it. He just said there were some things he needed to take care of having something to do with his old friends. We trusted him and kept going with our job, protecting the wolfbloods and fighting all Alric his monsters.

However not all of us trusted Thomas that much. As you might guess I am the one with doubts. At first I was like the others, not really thinking about it but with the weeks I started to get suspicious. I found it strange that Thomas wasn't around that much. Why? Well normally he would be half yelling to me saying that I wasn't doing what I was suposed to do. He didn't even say anything about the fact that I was away many times. I decided to keep a closer look on Thomas, just to be sure. 

It was three weeks since the umm "accident" and Jayden was almost fully recoverd. I was very happy he was doing so well. But that didn't take away the quilt I was feeling. That morning I woke up shaking, sweating and heavy breathing. I had a nightmare and a pretty bad one. Let just say the nightmare had something to do with Jayden hating me and breaking every contact and love with me. It took me a few minutes to catch my breath. Ones I was calmed a bit more, I went out to get some water. Luckily there was no one in kitchen because right now you could definitely see I was not okay. 

After getting the water I went back to my room and got myself ready for the day. It was saturday which meant I didn't have school. But I had to work at the cafe today so I still wouldn't be home. I was actually glad about that because now I can watch Thomas a bit more. 

The day went by pretty normally, for a superwolfblood. We were called away to fight a werewolf and a wolfhunter but futher there was nothing really special. However there was one thing though. I noticed Thomas was looking at me quite a lot today as if he was observing me. I didn't say anything about it but I still had a bad feeling about it. 

It was a week later and so far Thomas was still acting the same as the past three weeks. Meanwhile Jayden was all well and training and fighting again. I was happy to see him doing what he loved to do but I was also worried. Now that Jayden was okay and well, the other superwolfbloods and Thomas will soon find out that I actually didn't take down the red ranger. I knew that when they would find out I would be in big trouble. And Jayden probably too. I knew they were going to ask for an explination and I couldn't come up with a lie. So I knew there was only one thing I could do to can of handle this..... telling the truth and revealing my secret. But little did I know that this day was coming a lot faster than I thought it would.