Chapter 3

Johanna's POV:

"No" I said, "no I am not going to do it." The Den became quiet and everyone looked at me. "What did you just say?" Thomas said with a threatening voice. "I said no, I am not going to do it" I said again. "What is wrong with you Jo?" Max asked. "The rangers are our enemy, we need to take them down." "Why? because of something that happened many years ago?" I said. "Why else do you think you stupid girl!" Max said with a now irritated voice. 

"Did you just call me stupid?" I said with a threatening voice. "Yes I did so what you gonna do about it?" Max said with a evil smile. I felt my wolf coming up but I didn't care. This guy was going down. " I'll show you what I'm gonna do about it" I said growling. My eyes turned yellow and my veins started showing. "Give it all you got" Max said with the same threatening voice. His eyes en veins turned also yellow and black and Max and I were about the attack one another when Luca and Jack stopped us just in time. 

"Stop it, both of you!" Luca said while holding me back. "aargg let me go!!" I said while trying to break free from Luca his grap. "She is going down!" Max yelled while Jack was holding him back. "ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH" Thomas yelled in a dark and scary voice. All of us went quiet and even Max and I stopped trying to break free. 

"We are going to do this and I don't care want somebody thinks about it." "So Johanna, you are going to do what you are told without any rebelling or else I will show what real power looks like" "Understood?" Thomas said while looking at me with his yellow wolfeyes. 

"Understood" I mumbled quietly. "I SAID IS THAT UNDERSTOOD" He screamed in my face. "Yes understood" I said with a much louder voice this time. "Good" "Now that all of that is fixed, let's talk about the plan." 

The rest of the time I kept quiet. But inside myself I was furious. There was no way I wanted to do this I had no choice. Thomas has the same powers I have but since he's older, his powers are much stronger than mine. Right now he could easily take me down. Nothing was going to change his mind and when the rangers are spotted fighting a nighlock, we had to make our move.  

And if I thought that things couldn't get any worse, they did. Because Thomas wanted me to fight the Red ranger since we were both the leaders and the strongest of the two teams. Ofcourse I don't want to do this but I have no choice. If I don't fight the Red ranger, Thomas is going to fight him himself and than Jayden will definitely be killed. So I have no choice but to fight my own brother. And if I don't  take him down, Thomas is gonna do it. But there is no way that I can kill my own brother, I just can't..... 

So that's why I have a plan. A plan I still don't like but it is the safest thing to do. What I'm going to do is use a powerful attack that will injure Jayden and takes him down for at least 2 weeks. The attack makes it look like I killed him but I secretly didn't. This is a new attack that Thomas doesn't know about so that's why I can use it. I don't want to hurt my brother but if I don't do this, he is definitely going to be killed. And there is no way I will let that happen.