upgrade

Warnings: none
Ships: Bingle in a way?
------------------------------

   The day was warm and sunny after the android walked out the door. He walked towards the park to just, chill, has he sat down on the bench, a screen popped up in his vision reading, Update available would you like to update your Bing IRL? He looked at it for a couple of seconds before hitting the No button. * I don't want an update, at least not now.* He didn't like the idea of having an update, he would like it but he didn't feel like he was ready for it. He was afraid. Afraid that once he got an update, he would lose what it was like to feel happy, sad, frustrated, all the emotions he was able to have and cherish. He pushed those thoughts aside and let his mind wander around. After a while, he decided to go back to the manor.

Once he entered the manor, he saw the four Google IRL androids sitting on the couch, they weren't talking aloud, but he knew they were 'texting' each other through their 'thoughts'. "Suh dudes." The three Google's didn't look at him, but Oliver, the yellow Google, waved at him with a blank expression. Bing was happy that at least he noticed, even though Oliver would always wave at him when they passed by. Bing entered the kitchen to retrieve a apple when he heard the Host narrate his surroundings, "As Bing went off to get food from the kitchen to refuel his back up tank, a screen popped up in his vision, it read 'Update available would you like to update your Bing IRL?', After Bing hit the 'No' option, The Host questioned the android why he avoided the updates that he received." After his narration, the screen popped up, he hit the No button and said, "I don't know."

"The Host replied to Bing saying that he knew, he just didn't want to answer the question."

"What are you saying, I'm not trying to avoid the question."

"The Host knew what the android was saying was not true and that he was just afraid."

"I-I'm not scared, I just don't want to share my opinion." He took a bite out of the apple so he wouldn't have to answer Hosts question. "After taking a bite from the apple, foot steps were herd coming from one of the androids, he over heard The Host and Bing's conversation and was curious about it." Bing turned his head to see Oliver. He was standing next to the fridge, he probably wanted to know the same thing. "Sorry if I interrupted your conversation, but I couldn't help it, why won't you get an upgrade?" He looked at Bing with no expression, but he wanted to know. "Well, I just don't want one." He wasn't convinced. "Okay, it's not because I don't want to, I'm.... Scared." Oliver was confused. "Why, what's so scary about an upgrade?" Bing looked down at his feet, he didn't want to explain why, he didn't want to be judged. Before he could say anything, an echo came from the manor. "Attention, Wilford has disappeared, a-again, I'll need Bim, Ed, all four of the Google's, and the Host to help me find him." After that was said, the egos that were assigned went off to the van to look for the mad ego. He was kind of relived that he didn't have to talk about that any more. He finished his apple and went up to his room.

  He sat down onto his 'bed' and set down his sun glasses onto the desk that was next to it. He closed his eyes for a bit until he felt a slight tug from his shirt. He opened eyes and looked down to see his mini version of him, "M.B, I didn't summon you, what do you want?" He gave him a look, one Bing wasn't fond of . "I know what your thinking, 'Why won't you get the update? It'll help you a whole lot more!' Look the answer is still no." He didn't like that answer. He replied, "Why not? You always say no, but why?" Bing was quiet, he didn't want to answer, he didn't want to explain. "Look, Big Bro, I'm tiered of being this size, it's hard to do anything when your small." He looked at mini Bing and saw that he didn't want it, but needed it. He thought about it for quiet some time. He let out a sigh than said, "Okay, I will, but not now."