Introduction

"That's not how this works and you know it!" Suga said.
"Oh really?! How come, because I cooked dinner for you yesterday" I argued back, proving my point.
"Fine, what favour do you want? He asked me.

We have been best friends for over 15 years now, and we always did favours for one another. Yesterday I had made dinner, so it was his turn. I had forgotten to do some maths homework and I needed him to let me copy his.

"Well, last week I told you I didn't get the maths work" I said, and he raised an eyebrow.
"Then you tried to help me with it" I continued, He looked unimpressed.
"Fine. Can I copy the homework please?" I begged, pouting.

"You said we would never do that!" He replied.
"I know, but I'm desperate. Please, I'll owe you big time" I pleaded, this time doing puppy eyes to persuade him.
"Alright" he gave in, handing me the homework.
"Yay! Thank you" I responded, taking the homework and copying it right away.
"But you do owe me big for this" he emphasised.

"You realise this isn't due in until Monday, right?" He said, smirking.
"I thought she said Tomorrow" I replied, looking up at him.
"Nope" he told me.
"You mean I could've done it on the weekend?!" I said. He nodded and smirked,
"You still owe me" he said as he went into the kitchen.
"Damn" I muttered.

"You want something?" He called. I thought about what food I had,
"A cookie please" I said, remembering that I had bought some for us. He came back and handed me one, I gave him back his homework too, having finished copying it.

"Are your parents coming home today or can I stay over?" He asked, eating a cookie of his own.
"You can stay over" I said. My parents often left me home alone to work abroad, it wasn't really my choice. I normally stayed with Suga or he stayed with me, his parents were always really nice. On the other hand, mine didn't even want me having any 'male friends'.

He called his parents as I went to go find a movie for us to watch. He came and sat beside me, already criticising my choice of movie.
"We watched this last week" he complained.
"Yeah, but I like it" I said.
"Don't you owe me?" He reminded me.
"You want to use the favour I owe you on this?" I asked, knowing he could come up with something worse.

"Ok, maybe not. We are not watching this though" he told me, getting up and changing the movie.
"I don't want to watch a horror" I said, knowing the genres he likes. He looked back at me, faking being shocked before turning back towards the movies.