The big favour

"Do you guys like skittles?" Charlotte asked as we sat on the roof.
"Absolutely" I replied,
"Yeah!" Suga said. Charlotte gave us each some,
"Thanks" we said,
"Why do you have so many skittles?" I asked. She literally had a bag full of bags of skittles.

"Well my mum promised to buy me loads of them, as you can see. It was because she couldn't keep a secret" she told us. Me and Suga looked at each other slightly when she said secret, wondering what the secret was. We didn't ask, not wanting to intrude.

I threw a skittle at Suga, who skilfully caught it in his mouth,
"Damn" Charlotte said, impressed. I threw one at her. Instead of her mouth, she caught it in her hand. We kept doing that and we even kept tally. I got 3 (out of 10, I wasn't very good at it), Charlotte got 6 and Suga got 9.

The only reason he didn't get ten is because we might've cheated a little. Charlotte and I purposefully threw it further away from him, making it impossible. He tried to get a re-throw but we told him there was no chance and he gave up.

"We should go back now" I said, seeing students starting to go back to class. They both pouted at me but we didn't have a choice. I dragged them both through the corridors to the classroom, they were pulling back jokingly, but I still managed to get them there.

After a long boring lesson, Suga and I walked to his house. We greeted his parents and then went up to his room to do homework.
"Do you want anything?" He asked me,
"No, thanks" I replied, looking at the maths sums all over my page.
"Want some help?" He offered, coming to sit beside me.

"You can try" I said. We both continued to stare at the page, it didn't make sense to either of us.
"I'll ask my mum later" he said, shutting my book. His mum was a maths teacher at another school, she often helped us and I was very grateful for her.

"Remember that thing I wanted to talk to you about" he said. I nodded, and watched him nervously bounce his knee up and down.
"Spit it out" I told him.
"Well, you owe me that big favour and I want to use it" he said.
"What for?" I asked.
"This is going to sound odd, but just let me explain" he said.
"I want you to pretend to be my girlfriend" he added.