A storm

"I think I'll head home now" Jimin said, picking up his bag and heading for the door.
"You might wanna rethink that" Suga told him, pointing at the window. Rain was falling, really heavy rain and every so often lightening would strike, followed by the dreaded sound of thunder.

"I have a spare room you can stay in for tonight" I said, looking out the window. We watched as the storm got worse, the lightning got closer and the thunder got louder.
"Anyone else a little scared?" I asked, actually completely terrified.

"Yeah, you could say that" Jimin said, he was shaking.
"Come on, lets go upstairs to my room, it's quieter up there than in here" I said. As a group we moved up the stairs, jumping at every flash of light.

I shut my curtains, turned on the lights and gave everyone a blanket.
"We can listen to music too" I suggested, getting it up on my phone. I turned it up loud, so that we almost couldn't hear the thunder.

"Y/n, I'm hungry" Suga groaned.
"Ok, I'll go make something" I told him.
"Jimin do you like pizza?" I asked.
"Absolutely" he replied smiling.
"You two can stay here" I said, before leaving the safety of my room.

I went down to the kitchen, turning on the lights and the oven. Every time lightning struck I counted, working out how far away the storm was. Carefully I slid the pizza into the oven, and I paced around the kitchen until it was done.

I carried it up to them, they were huddled up and Jimin was still shaking. I turned off the music and put the radio on, listening to the weather forecast. They predicted a hurricane.

"Eat this" I said, putting down the plate of pizza and taking one.
"Did they just say hurricane?" Jimin asked nervously as we ate. Me and Suga nodded in response, we were scared too.

"Come on, we'll be safer in the basement" I said, leading the way down the stairs. We got into the basement and shut the door behind us, this was the safest place in a hurricane.

"How long do you think we have to stay down here?" Jimin asked.
"Until morning at least" I said.
"I'm gonna try to get some sleep" Suga told us, laying on the floor with a pillow under his head and a blanket over him.
"That's probably smart" I agreed, copying him. Jimin came and laid down too, and we slept through the rest of the storm