Talking

"So what other secrets do you have?" Jungkook joked. He had spun the bottle and it landed on me, we had 5 minutes to go and so far we had been talking about Tae. Well, he had been talking about Tae, I had been laughing along.

"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You're Training to be a nurse, I didn't know that. What else have you got?" he asked.
"I dance" I said, his eyes widened.
"Really? How come you never told me?" He questioned, getting almost as excited as the girl from before.

"Suga is the only one who knows" I told him.
"But you know we dance too, right?" He asked.
"Yeah, he told me" I said. BTS has dance practice every Wednesday and I have it on Sundays, sometimes Suga would come to my practices and help me.

"Times up" Jin shouted through the door. Me and Jungkook got up and left the room, I sat next to Suga. We were in a circle, they had decided that whoever just spun, chooses who goes next and you can't go twice in a row.

"Suga next" Jungkook said, winking at me. I was confused but ignored it. Suga Span the bottle and it landed on RM, so they both left the room.

"Hey guys, did you know y/n does dancing too" Jungkook said smiling.
"Really?" Tae said surprised. They all looked at me,
"Why didn't you tell us?" Jin asked.
"I didn't think it was important" I said, relatively shocked that it mattered that much to them.

"you could practice with us" Tae suggested.
"Maybe" I said, getting nervous thinking about it.
"Leave her alone, she's shy" Suga teased, as he came back into the room. I hit him as my cheeks went red.

"But really, we could all dance together" Tae said, trying to convince us.
"It would be fun!" He told us, getting excited.
"Alright, alright. Let y/n think about it. No pressure of course" Jungkook said, putting his arm around Tae's waist.

"You guys wanna go out to eat?" Suga asked. On cue, my stomach rumbled.
"Where?" RM asked.
"Everyone puts in one restaurant, and we vote" I suggested.
"Can it be anonymous?" Jungkook asked.
"Yeah" I said.

We each wrote down the name of the restaurant that we wanted, from the options, on a piece of paper. We nominated Jungkook to count the votes.

"Ok, so today we will be going to Pizza Hut" Jungkook announced.