Restuarant

Quick shoutout to TwilightForest_xox they write some good stories, I would recommend reading them. :)

We walked in pairs all the way to Pizza Hut, only stopping once because Tae got distracted by a glowing mushroom in a shop window. (He ended up buying it).

We got seated in the corner, it was a rounded booth. I sat on the edge beside Suga.
"Can we get a couple of pizzas to share?" RM asked. We ended up with 5 pizzas: 1 Hawaiian, 1 meaty and 3 margaritas.

I saw a bunch of guys on a table to our left kept looking over at us, I was trying to work out why. There were 5 of them, they were really buff and look like they know how to fight. Thinking about it made me nervous.

The problem was that I needed the toilet, but I would have to walk past them to get to it. The only solution, is asking someone to come with me. I know it's going to sound weird to them but I think Suga will understand.

"Suga, can you come?" I asked him while the others were talking about who knows what.
"Where?" He questioned.
"The toilets" I said. He gave me a look but came anyway. I was glad because when we walked past, the men all looked over at us.

Suga stood outside, his arms folded and his back leaning against the wall, it's his power pose. Afterwards we walked back together, we almost made it to the table, but we got stopped.

One of those men wolf whistled at me, and it really aggravated Suga. I saw a glint of anger in his eye, but I saw it more when he clenched his fists. I pulled him by his arm towards our table, where no one would start a fight.

I managed to get him away but the men were still looking over, and now Suga noticed it too.
"Can't they mind their own damn business?" He asked, anger lacing his voice. I think they might've heard him because they were now staring daggers our way.

"Can we just leave?" I asked. This got the attention of the others.
"Why?" Jungkook asked.
"The perverts on the table beside us are making her uncomfortable" Suga told them, I was surprised that he was being so honest, but it was the truth.

"Oh" was all they replied. In sync, they all looked at the men. Jimin even had the nerve to put up his middle finger at them, but then he encouraged us to leave quickly.

When we did leave, Suga held my hand as we walked, it made me feel safer. I'm glad to have him as my best friend.